Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I'll reserve most of my opinions for the post-release thread, but I appreciate Long Song a little more in HQ. I still believe the lyrics could've been stronger though. Currently listening to TNBAR and the new lyrics don't bother me as much anymore. So far the album is really flowing well.

I better not see anyone drag stranger than a stranger again after loving “grab my waist, don’t waste” & tired party dress/fucking mess lines just cause it’s new :rip:

It’s not even like you’ve been right out polite once throughout this pre release era like you have always just been terrible shouldn’t you be at confessional or mass

anyway bring back grandpa knowles because jack’s production is garbage. that vocal layering and the mixing/lack of mastering...... mama

Get your ears cleaned and tested - your taste can only be that disgusting if you’re medically impaired or have horrible crusty ear/headphones.

I'm here for the new version of BAR. I'd enjoy it more if we didn't have the demo to compare it but it's nice because its a different take on the same song.

I think the demo went from like her being tired of this guy just caring about fame and she’s leaving him because of that

to the new version being "i dont care if thats what you want, its what i want now because i want you" 

So she basically went from being a top to a sub bottom

i saw some other people say a lot of the songs sound like demos and i agree, i do like the album but i thought this ever since mariner's was released, the production just sounds so unfinished and not very prominent almost like you'd think after making us wait so long they'd make sure everything is up to par

Especially because this album comes right after the pretty heavily produced Lust For Life (love it or hate it)

Do you see Lana working with Jack for her next album? Or do you think she is going to work with a new producer o rick nowels?

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."