Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Valerie is STILL attacking people? i'm convinced it's a bot at this point. :toofunny:

i cannot believe someone has that amount of time on their hands to attack people on a forum site. get a job challenge

U saying that when Jared posts solely to trash fans of BTD, UV and HM on the daily  :lmao:

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

Unpopular opinion: Doin' Time fits on the album better than How To Disappear. That doesn't mean I don't like HTD, I actually like que production quite a lot, but it feels very out of place mbK53xg.gif

we've been BEGGING Lana for a christmas song, and i'm just glad she finally gave us one.  :defeated:

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

I just got off work, and this is exactly what I needed plus some medication.

after looking at the back and forth this thread has been today, i feel like i need some medication. :awkney2:

I love the record so much but I'm kinda feeling like "Is that it?". Like all the songs leave me waiting for more, they don't really HAPPEN. I don't know it's a weird feeling.

YESS this, but it also might have to do with the fact that we had so many singles/snippets for a whole ass year now :toofunny:

U saying that when Jared posts solely to trash fans of BTD, UV and HM on the daily  :lmao:

maybe if i got on the site daily to see Jared trash people i would mention him too. 

you have literally grabbed everyone and anyone that has said ANYTHING about the album by every fiber of hair on their head. fighting over opinions is ridiculous, you can't convince someone to change THEIR opinion. i mean they could literally say "Cinnamon Girl" and you'd write a four page essay on how you didn't like the production or lana's breathing stability in the song... like.... sis

I love the record so much but I'm kinda feeling like "Is that it?". Like all the songs leave me waiting for more, they don't really HAPPEN. I don't know it's a weird feeling.

Here we go. The novelty is slowly diminishing. Just like it did for LFL. U called it her magnum opus just a couple days ago. :rip: 

maybe if i got on the site daily to see Jared trash people i would mention him too. 

you have literally grabbed everyone and anyone that has said ANYTHING about the album by every fiber of hair on their head. fighting over opinions is ridiculous, you can't convince someone to change THEIR opinion. i mean they could literally say "Cinnamon Girl" and you'd write a four page essay on how you didn't like the production or lana's breathing stability in the song... like.... sis

Cinnamon Girl is a BTD reject with stale lyrics derived from Is This Happiness and Sad Girl. 

I wasn't even here a few days ago lol

Posted by HeartbreakHotel in New Releases

2 days and 23 hours for Jack Strogonoff and Lasagna Del Rey's magnum opus

:rip:

YESS this, but it also might have to do with the fact that we had so many singles/snippets for a whole ass year now :toofunny:

Yes that's probably it. Like Cinnamon is one of my favorites but it actually doesn't really go anywhere lol. It's sonically stunning, 5 minutes long but it lacks something. Then again it's probably because we heard the whole thing on her Instagram, so idk

No way this ends up like LFL, and damn I still love that album. Any vehicle that gives us 13 beaches can stay. Also frankly tomorrow never came is a babe, spend time with her. NFR really has the vibe that I've been hoping she'd go for (dive deeper into witch country for the next!) But no way this one fades. VB is a year old and is spun daily.

Cinnamon Girl is a BTD reject with stale lyrics derived from Is This Happiness and Sad Girl. 

i mean, lana reuses lyrics in every song ever, what is your point? i'm still gonna shake my ass to it. 

if your main concern is re-usage of Lana;s lyrics, baby, you might as well unstan cause you're up for a lot disappointment when her next album rolls out. x