Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

From what I saw on his twitter when I checked it out once it's not sugar daddies lmao. He must come from some type of money though.

anyways i dont know lana and cant say she's annoyed with him but i bet she is. i know i'd be because it's really creepy how he stalks her

he probably thinks she loves him and that they are friends and whatnot while he PAYS to see her loool you dont pay to see your friends sweetie

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

idk i wish i could afford to go to several different shows but it's just not realistic. the only reason i'm getting to go this time is thanks to my boyfriend. i have no problem with him, but i hope what people say about the pushing and shoving and bullying isn't true  :pft:

Guys be careful with talking about non direct Lana/NFR stuff, got a warning bc of that.

EDIT; Regarding the Win conspiracies etc

well spilling tea about lana fans is lana related  :hooker:

giphy.gif

anyways i dont know lana and cant say she's annoyed with him but i bet she is. i know i'd be because it's really creepy how he stalks her

he probably thinks she loves him and that they are friends and whatnot while he PAYS to see her loool you dont pay to see your friends sweetie

I'm stuck in a lizzy-hole ( :usrs: ) at the moment so not to keep on mentioning lizzy but I think she likes them in the way that it kind of does what she wanted fame to do, give her adoring fans that love what she does and (pay copious amounts to) follow her around the world. And she knows that a bunch of people that get on the barrier a lot are friends, so their friendship groups are literally formed because of her. 

locals only

Doin' time was so good. :defeated: They finally gave her a budget for music videos.

When huge Lana steps out, with all her fame and glory and gets revenge for Lizzy. The symbolism. The legs. The poise and grace.

She's back. :defeated:

WOW what a fucking amazing video that was. I officially stan Lanzilla!  :defeated:

And that blond wig!! omg 10 years since her Lizzy days. Lana popping in to show that she'll have Lizzy's back  :rollin:

this reminded me

yall know that lana miss daytona twitter from like 2009. she posted again in march this year right? crazy story, i had just found out about that account and then she posted on it the very next day. i feel like a witch

giphy.gif

Damn, this iconic and legendary thread is coming to an end so soon :'( Definetly the best, funniest, messiest times I' ve had here on lb. It's been such a looooong fucked up journey with countless clown moments and hundreds of meltdowns, good and bad and I just love all you guys and this whole community so much. It's been real y'all :defeated:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

i'll blow whoever gets the last post on here

giphy.gif

From my notes:

A picture of a paper of Lana looking for people to be in an upcoming music video leaks. The video needs one headmaster and young people to act students. The description says the video will be inspired by Grease and have a 50’s theme. Recording starts 8th and 11th of August (I think?). August 5th.

Do you think they changed the idea or that we’ll get more videos? :creep:

*edited because I’m dumb. But yeah, who knows If there will be more, because there was no announcement for this video.