Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

HOLLLY shit. Amazing video!!! One of her best every for sure. So hilarious, cute, bizarre, and lowkey deep with Lana and Lizzy coming together. Also reinforces the themes that I feel the album is about. Lana vs Lizzy and that war between her two personas in her mind. What a lovely way for them to come together.

The kind of things I adore reading. Such a constructive criticism. And I feel like you're one of the few people who have gotten the deepest meaning of this record. I love the fact that you scratched the surface of the songs to understand the heart of each one.

Thank you so much!!!

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

omg i was not expecting a video today!!! it's amazing! i hope it gives Doin' Time more of a boost so it can chart and become a hit (i can dream) because it's already done well by lana's standards. i love this song so much and the video is iconic  :flutter:

i haven't listened to the album yet but this unexpected little treat has just gotten me even more hype for midnight tonight 

Y'all know what I'm thankful for? Lana having another smash hit since Young and Beautiful.... Us hardcore fans appreciate all of her music but it needs hits like Doin' Time to get more people to discover the extraordinary Lana Del Rey...

The interviews, the videos... So much to catch up on  :deadbanana:

We went from starving to overfed really... And I'm not complaining  :hooker:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Perhaps Barrie will answer the love call thrown out to the world on NFR, return to California, and he and LDR will write an album together, perhaps even her next, and their destiny will be ‘made right.’

Lord knows he wasn’t released anything much of value since leaving Kassidy, where he really shined.

Graham is that you?

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

win edwards is an extra in the mv?? there are no words

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I haven't gotten a chance to watch the music video yet? Is the amusement park footage in there? Does that mean we still have another video coming?  :defeated:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

the lizzy grant vibes have me quaking. AKA RERELEASE IMPENDING

Someone said today or yday that her earlier career before the LDR persona being mentioned in recent interviews a bunch could possibly mean this!

locals only