Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

there were probably other fans in the video too, not everyone would just run to post about it on social media for attention  :teehee:

yeah and we are so jealous of someone whose life is based on showing off and pleasing others on social media !! pleaseee 

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Final 4 hours until NFR for me now.

Currently living off of watching Doin’ Time sped up, makes her movements in the video normal speed + the song becomes more of a bop the faster it goes.

Honestly this is one of Lana’s most rewatchable mv’s, i love it.

I don't believe the hole front row is the same people. I have never been to her concert but It just doesn't make sense. Also apart from selfies does she have to go down straight to him and say the crowd THiS iS OnE oF My FAVouRITe PeoPLe?

exactly, you have never been to a lana show, so hush x

image.png

woah so now we bullying people because they didn't go to a lana show? fucking pathetic, you don't even know these peope and their reasons

giphy.gif

ooo look at me i go to every single lana concert she does i am her biggest fan and if you dont spend thousands yearly then dont even THINK of calling yourself a fan bla bla 

Congratulations. Here's the praise you wanted sir

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

some of us don't have the privilege - regardless of how hard we work so we have to show support in other ways like buying her record, even just once.

please can we leave this subject alone ): it's really not worth speaking about. this thread is gonna be locked in a while, let's give it a nice end!  :kiss:

I'M HAPPY FOR HIM AND I CAN NOT BE JEALOUS BECAUSE SHE'LL NEVER EVEN COME TO MY COUNTRY. But in my mind she has thousands of people who wants a selfie or want be in the front row for once when they go to her concert. It's not his fault I just cannot believe how unprofessional is to tell the crowd he is one of her persons. Think about other people for once how they felt when she told this?

woah so now we bullying people because they didn't go to a lana show? fucking pathetic, you don't even know these peope and their reasons

yall are bullying win and thats fine, yet when i call out ppl for doing so based on their ow preconceptions about him, thinking they know whats going down at barricade at Lana shows... thats too much? get a grip

image.png

some of us don't have the privilege - regardless of how hard we work so we have to show support in other ways like buying her record, even just once.

please can we leave this subject alone ): it's really not worth speaking about. this thread is gonna be locked in a while, let's give it a nice end!  :kiss:

x. ive bought a ticket to both the ES tour and LATM tour but was not able to go due to them being too far and not working around my schedule. I so badly wanted to go both times but since i wasn't able to i guess i am not a real fan and should not have any opinion about anything regarding her.. 

ooo look at me i go to every single lana concert she does i am her biggest fan and if you dont spend thousands yearly then dont even THINK of calling yourself a fan bla bla 

Congratulations. Here's the praise you wanted sir

i didnt say that but go off i guess

image.png

yall are bullying win and thats fine, yet when i call out ppl for doing so based on their ow preconceptions about him, thinking they know whats going down at barricade at Lana shows... thats too much? get a grip

i did not say anything directly to him. yeah it's still bad but not as bad as bullying someone directly into their face

you get some common sense, not everyone can afford things you can, you know ?

giphy.gif

I do think its funny how we do bully Win yet get hurt when we get called out. I've done it, we've all done it... maybe its tired and it is just beginning to look like jealousy. But - I will fight for my fellow LB members RIGHTS!

x. ive bought a ticket to both the ES tour and LATM tour but was not able to go due to them being too far and not working around my schedule. I so badly wanted to go both times but since i wasn't able to i guess i am not a real fan and should not have any opinion about anything regarding her.. 

haha you not a real fan? girl i've never bought anything from lana, not a cd, album, merch, tickets, i even have pirated streaming services because i can't afford them

but i guess i need to "hush x" because i am poor

im really happy for everyone who can afford things, enjoy your life, I would too, but dont look down on people who can't. I actually have enough money rn because i got college scolarship and i can buy everything from nfr but i know damn well i shouldn't because i will need that money for rent, food and books when uni starts. so don't tell me to hush bitch you dont know my life

giphy.gif