Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

There has to be another video because I remember there being a description for a principal from the screenshot of the casting call that was shared. It made me think this would happen in a school setting. But then again- who knows?

Principal means MAIN CAST, not like a school principal

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I really really can't believe her. She should be fair to everyone. Why take selfies with the same people even tho there are many on the front row who always dreamed this moment? Why hire him as a cast? 

I really really can't believe her. She should be fair to everyone. Why take selfies with the same people even tho there are many on the front row who always dreamed this moment? Why hire him as a cast?

Because she likes him. It’s as simple as that.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

when will yall realize front row is always the same people who have seen Lana 10+ times

the jealousy jumped out AGAIN

image.png

when will yall realize front row is always the same people who have seen Lana 10+ times

yeah i'm not jealous of someone who looks like a tractor ran over them

i dont care about seeing lana since i know i'll never see her because i live in a shithole so whatever

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by Elle
Bullying will not be tolerated.

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Because she likes him. It’s as simple as that.

And she is a famous person who definitely has at least 1m fans it's just not fair. Idk it still doesn't make sense to me couldn't she find a regular actor

And she is a famous person who definitely has at least 1m fans it's just not fair. Idk it still doesn't make sense to me couldn't she find a regular actor

a real actor probably wouldn't accept a role where you stand in the dark so she was like hey let's just put one of my gays they'll do it for free

giphy.gif

yeah find a random actor instead of giving one of her most devoted fans the best night of his life right

yeah i'm not jealous of someone who looks like a tractor ran over them

i dont care about seeing lana since i know i'll never see her because i live in a shithole so whatever

it certainly seems thar youre jealous, and no need to make this about looks, darling x

image.png

It was an open casting call, he most likely applied himself and she saw it was him and let him on. + a regular actor when all the others are already regular actors and you can barely even see them? I'm not one to particularly enjoy his presence but jeez I think it's cute she included a fan in a video!

I don't believe the hole front row is the same people. I have never been to her concert but It just doesn't make sense. Also apart from selfies does she have to go down straight to him and say the crowd THiS iS OnE oF My FAVouRITe PeoPLe?

it certainly seems thar youre jealous, and no need to make this about looks, darling x

yeah okay whatever will make you sleep easier

giphy.gif

yeah find a random actor instead of giving one of her most devoted fans the best night of his life right

Most devoted is questionable. I'm sure if any one of us had that much extra money to just throw away on multiple concerts in multiple countries then we would do it, because it's Lana. But just because you do so doesn't make you a bigger fan than any of the rest of us x 

Most devoted is questionable. I'm sure if any one of us had that much extra money to just throw away on multiple concerts in multiple countries then we would do it, because it's Lana. But just because you do so doesn't make you a bigger fan than any of the rest of us

EXACTLY. what some people are saying that if you give more money and can afford shit, you are a higher form of lana fan and you deserve privileges... so sad

giphy.gif

idk i wish i could afford to go to several different shows but it's just not realistic. the only reason i'm getting to go this time is thanks to my boyfriend. i have no problem with him, but i hope what people say about the pushing and shoving and bullying isn't true  :pft:

Hey, what's that postcard you have on your signature? "Rita.H" from Canary Islands?