Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

From my notes:

A picture of a paper of Lana looking for people to be in an upcoming music video leaks. The video needs one headmaster and young people to act students. The description says the video will be inspired by Grease and have a 50’s theme. Recording starts 8th and 11th of August (I think?). August 5th.

Do you think they changed the idea or that we’ll get more videos? :creep:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

So i watched the vid and one thing I still wonder: WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOIN WITH DOIN TIME? It had the potential to be a big big hit and they literally messed that up. First of all its catchy summer song perfect for GA. Second if they were going to make video why not announce it? I'm sure every time I'm listening it I will think YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE A GREAT HIT HON I'M SORRY

it reached a new peak on radio audience today with 10.44 million she just needs more formats

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

i love that doin time, cinnamon, and whatever else will stand out a bit. im all here for the piano ballads but i dont think these tracks ruin the cohesiveness of the album. now if there was like trap, thatd be another story