Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Omg that was amazing dljsnalj so funny. it NEEDS to go viral a la high by the beach

Β 

godzilla vs del rey coming soon x

I hate to say this but this video has more replay value than the FIILY/The greatest video

Β 

I hate to say this... but I agree. For the IILY/The greatest is great because it clearly is a huge nod to the Ride music video (AKA her best tied with Shades of Cool) but nothing really happens, like it's pleasing visually, but that's it.Β 

Β 

While here we have a storyline henny!

Sorry but why is this the 'Grease' video? I have never watched the film so I don't know.

I hate sounding like a broken record but seriously is there anyone who hasn’t gotten a shipping confirmation email yet for their vinyl from her store? It just feels like I’m the only one who’s album hasn’t shipped.

Β 

So if there’s literally anyone here who’s vinyl hasn’t shipped can you make yourself known? And maybe share when you ordered it and what country you’re in? I just wanna know if it’s happening to other people or if it’s just me.

Β 

This only applies to any orders from one of Lana’s shops, not other random stores.

Β 

Hey I haven't gotten confirmation either, and I'm also in Canada. When I click on my order it says Pending - Will Ship August 30, so I think we'll get our confirmations tomorrow!

What a fantastic video. Totally ridiculous, but SUCH a good video to generate some hype for the release tonight.

Β 

The fact that it's so weird means it will be shared more, which is a good thing imo. Could see it blowing up.

Sorry but why is this the 'Grease' video? I have never watched the film so I don't know.

Β 

the outdoor cinema bit, yeah

Β 

but you've never seen Grease?Β  :rip:Β  :rip:Β  :rip:

the doin time video is honestly the vision ive had for Mermaid Motel because MM reminds me of Cloverfield (2008) CHRIST I LOVED IT

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.Β  Β 

Β 

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan