Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

He's like an STD that won't go away

Β 

https://twitter.com/WinEdwards/status/1167108348119932928

Β 

more like a rash, or a ringworm. He's such a creep...

Β 

source.gif

MAGNUM OPUS getting more promo and better visuals in the span of two weeks than her last 3 albums combined.Β  :lmao:Β  :lmao:Β  :lmao:

Β 

What a slap in the face to those Born To Die stans who were telling her to retire because ''she doesn't care anymore'' just a few months ago,Β 

Β 

:lmao:Β  :lmao:Β  :lmao:

I know EXACTLY who you’re talking about without even opening it

Β 

Can you explain since I don't get it lol

more like a rash, or a ringworm. He's such a creep...

Β 

source.gif

MAGNUM OPUS getting more promo and better visuals in the span of two weeks than her last 3 albums combined.Β  :lmao:Β  :lmao:Β  :lmao:

Β 

What a slap in the face to those Born To Die stans who were telling her to retire because ''she doesn't care anymore'' just a few months ago,Β 

Β 

Β 

Honestly, thank you. I don't say that enough, but thank you for the daily laugh you provide us, me. You are comedic genius, I cannot say thank you enough for your silly input. THANK YOU LUVΒ  :hooker:

I accidentally delved into sublime IG comments about Lana again. Fucking disgusting close minded assholes. And I’m a huge sublime fan..to think I could be associated with them.

Β 

I hope sublime posts promo for the video and I wish they’d speak on why they chose Lana and how much they like it and why to make their insufferable fans shut the fuck up. I wonder what they think of the mess that happens in their comments when they post about her.

Β 

It really bothers me. I’m so god damn sick of people blindly hating Lana

LIZARD PEOPLE

Β 

Β 

Β 

Lana REALLY loves Doin' Time. :flutter:

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

Can you explain since I don't get it lol

Β 

There's this group of "fans" that literally follow Lana around the globe to attend her concerts and various public events where they may catch a glimpse of her. He's one of them.Β 

Β 

He's the kind of fans whose Instagram bio is like "Met Lana 1298407 timesΒ  :hooker:Β ". Not hating the fact that he met her, but I heard a looot of stories of how him and his friends do shady stuff to always be front and center at all her shows, like he shoves, pushed and get in the way of other fans just so he can have his millionth selfie with Lana.

Honestly this was such a serve. Already one of my favorite music videos EVER.

Β 

Also, the Sublime stans can choke.Β 

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"Β Β :makeup: