Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

So i watched the vid and one thing I still wonder: WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOIN WITH DOIN TIME? It had the potential to be a big big hit and they literally messed that up. First of all its catchy summer song perfect for GA. Second if they were going to make video why not announce it? I'm sure every time I'm listening it I will think YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE A GREAT HIT HON I'M SORRY

71fbZFquR1L._SY679_.jpg

Can they just change Norman Fucking Rockwell Tour to Attack of the 50 FT. Woman Tour if she adds more dates and gives it the LA to the Moon Tour treatment

I love how this thread is gonna end on such a wonderful high <3 Bless ya Lana...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Can they just change Norman Fucking Rockwell Tour to Attack of the 50 FT. Woman Tour if she adds more dates and gives it the LA to the Moon Tour treatment

She should shrink the Endless Summer set and have a tiny LA at her feet :hooker:

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore