Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I'm happy for Win to be honest. I wish I had the same privilege he has but I'm happy with what I have. Some people hate on him without even knowing him and others have their own reasons to dislike him. I don't care about him and he is just ANOTHER FAN just LIKE US. Hating on him won't make anything better neither loving him. Just ignore him... I guess???????

In other news, Norman Fucking Rockwell is a masterpiece.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

The back of my head is on the cover of a live Father John Misty record. I have to point it out to people, much like if I was an extra in a video that was dark and you couldn't see me or my face. And hell yes I tell people every chance I get! Good for Win. :) 

why are y'all talking so much about this emaciated giraffe morph stalker twink when lana is literally in a blonde lizzy grant trailer park skank wig chewing GUM...wow what a moment

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

people in charge, pls change the website's layout with doin time music video omg

i second this so hard omg please let this be the visual y’all choose

UbsOye5.png

when will yall realize front row is always the same people who have seen Lana 10+ times

the jealousy jumped out AGAIN

look i'm quite neutral on the whole thing and I don't think Win Edwards deserves the hate but the smugness in this post is something else. Not everyone has the money and the time to go to every one of her concerts and queue for a whole day, and if they do to be pushed out of the way so someone can get another selfie with her. I'm not saying give away your spot at the front, but I've seen tweets acting like the people local to the place she's performing at are savages that only listen to summertime sadness and deserve to be pushed out the way. This attitude is something else.

locals only

"some lana fans are living their best life while others write bitter and jealous comments from behind the screen, I'm screaming"

imagine being this privileged that you don't even need to have 2 braincells to understand shit :rip:  :rip:  :rip:

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

i guess she's now giving out free nfr copies if you buy an ice cream at santa monica  :rip:

EDKTS-kX4AERK3S.jpg

I want some Ice Fucking Cream!

giphy.gif