Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

the production she teased for HtD on the insta live was absolute garbage, y'all can't appreciate stripped back production and would rather take ugly and cheap beats cause at least u can shake ur saggy bag of dog bone asses to it

This omg. It was so bad. I really do hope they were just playing around and the song has actual drums

Hope has outstreamed VB on Spotify, I know it's because of the length but  :awk:

Lackluster production aside, Hope is a fucking masterpiece that no little Venice Bitch could ever compare to

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I can appreciate stripped back music, but just piano makes it sound so underwhelming. She needs some more 'oomph' to it, especially considering the melody isn't complex at all.

This. Anyone who wants to listen to the stripped back version of HtD can just listen to the audio from the Apple event (which is already in good quality).

I wouldn’t mind it being a straight piano ballad if she didn’t already perform it live. There’s going to be nothing exciting to look forward to if she releases it without added production, especially if it’s like Hope. At least Change had some synths in the last chorus to make it sound more interesting :rip:

Venice Bitch woulda smashed if it were shorter lmfao

the whole 7 minutes of instrumental should have been an interlude or something

disagree, the length adds to the song as a whole. It makes the song much more atmospheric and calming

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

NORMAN FUCKING ROCKWELL POEMS

1. THERE'S NO BEGINNING, THERE IS NO END

2. FEELS LIKE I'M DREAMING, BUT I'M NOT SLEEPING

3. BABIES AND PACIFIERS

4. HECTIC INSIDE

5. DARLING IF YOU ONLY KNEW

6. IMAGES OF RAPTURE CREEP INTO ME SLOWLY

7. WHEN YOUR LOVE COMES OVER ME

8. DYING FOR YA, CRYING FOR YA, I ADORE YA

9. LAST NIGHT I HAD THE STRANGEST DREAM, IT WAS ACTUALLY QUITE SYMBOLIC

10. TWISTED IN THE WEB OF MY DESIRE FOR YOU

11. I ONLY WANTED YOU TO TASTE MY SADNESS

AS YOU KISSED ME IN THE DARK

12. UNDERNEATH THE GUISE OF A SMILE, GRADUALLY I'M DYING INSIDE

13. VIVIDLY EMBLAZONED IN MY MIND

14. LIVING IN THE MEMORY OF OUR SONG

15. WE CAN SHARE A STORYBOOK ROMANCE

16. WHISPERING WORDS OF FOREVER

17. BOY, DON'T YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T ESCAPE ME?

18. THE GIRL WHO LIVES INSIDE THE GOLDEN WORLD

Also what kind of witchcraft did Lana use that makes MAC still so fresh, 6 months later

maybe it's because I always forget about ha but still

Lol its only half a year old chill... But still this will be her most timeless album bc of the completely fresh, organic and classic yet forward-thinking production

the production she teased for HtD on the insta live was absolute garbage, y'all can't appreciate stripped back production and would rather take ugly and cheap beats cause at least u can shake ur saggy bag of dog bone asses to it

I also think it was lackluster, but production always is when its in progress. I can only guess that after playing around with it more, something nice came out of it.  :delicious:

Lol its only half a year old chill... But still this will be her most timeless album bc of the completely fresh, organic and classic yet forward-thinking production

im v chill im just complimenting the track

negAbhB.png

my expectations are low so I don't get disappointed tbh. my only hope is that she actually wears makeup

fingers crossed for conditioner :pray2:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.