Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

she needs to contact good producers/musicians that can teach her how to be outside her own confort zone and deliver some gems

i can think of Haxan Cloak, Alice Phoebe Lou, Ryuchi Sakamoto, William Basinski, Max Richter, Sunn O))), John Congleton, Kamasi Washington, Chelsea Wolfe....

picture a Ryuchi Sakamoto piano track with her vocals..... a masterpiece!

the production she teased for HtD on the insta live was absolute garbage, y'all can't appreciate stripped back production and would rather take ugly and cheap beats cause at least u can shake ur saggy bag of dog bone asses to it

Such bad taste I’m disappointed in you

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Opinion: I don’t want HTD in piano version, we already have Hope

to clarify, this user means the song "Hope Is A Dangerous Thing for A Woman Like Me to Have - But I Have It", everyone

we don't have any actual hope ha ha what is that

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

brb logging into pardixiums phone

my phone password is NFR2019

guess i'll change it soon :rip:

That's my work clock-in password too lmao

Good thing I'm quitting soon! xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Funny enough I noticed someone commented on Youtube that Mariners Apartment Complex was like Wicked Game + Breath(2AM) mashup.

BTW, 'hope is a dangerous thing...' is more Wicked Game vibe.

Lana has a serious hard on for Chris Isaak.

Idk about anyone else, but I love all the songs from this era so far. 

MAC is awesome

VB is one of my fave bits of work she's done - it has such a mood. Its the end of summer here in Australia (well technically it ended 2 weeks ago but we've still got warm weather) and it just fits so well. 

HIADTFAWLMTH is so toned down and beautiful 

HIAB - Sounds like a bop 

HTD - I love the piano in this one - very meaningful 

Cinnamon -  A slow burn moody bop - interesting chorus and production by the sounds 

IYC - idk what to say - I just love it! 

The production on this album seems on point IMHO. I love the Piano driven songs, they're cool. 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

I'm still waiting for the producer to hit me up after messaging him

Cause if it is Lana, they autotuned the fuck out of her voice and used an old 2012 unreleased vocal which is honestly a mess and a half...

When did y’all talk about it? Also which unreleased AJSHAJAJ