Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

ever since Lana cut her hair she doesn't serve looks anymore and it SUCKS. is bringing back the beautiful dresses, the long sultry curls/beehive, the gorgeous red almond nails and the bold makeup too much to ask?

She doesn't look good with short hair. I don't know why she cut it so short but at least it's growing out.

Is it true her upcoming performance is her announcing the album is cancelled and she is retiring?

don't even joke about something so depressing

giphy.gif

I had no idea there was so much hate for Lust for Life (The album). I mean I do skip Summer Bummer, Groupie Love, In my Feelings and Tomorrow Never Came, but that still makes it a 12 track album. There are so many good songs on the album. Even Summer Bummer and In My Feelings are starting to grow on me (nearly 2 years later :P). 

Given most of the songs that I don't like are collaborations, I hope there aren't any on NFR, or if there is, just one. 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

I had no idea there was so much hate for Lust for Life (The album). I mean I do skip Summer Bummer, Groupie Love, In my Feelings and Tomorrow Never Came, but that still makes it a 12 track album. There are so many good songs on the album. Even Summer Bummer and In My Feelings are starting to grow on me (nearly 2 years later :P).

Given most of the songs that I don't like are collaborations, I hope there aren't any on NFR, or if there is, just one.

The hate for LFL is mainly here, on LanaBoards. Critics and many fans outside this fan base love its diversity. After HM and before NFR, I don’t mind its heavy production, the collabs or the « cringy » lyrics. Plus it’s an album meant for summer.

I don’t see many collabs on NFR either. But who knows at this point?

In my dreams, the album looks like this:

1. Mariners Apartment Complex

2. Hope is a Dangerous Thing...

3. Happiness is a Butterfly

4. In Your Car

5. Cinnamon

6. Venice Bitch

7. Norman Fucking Rockwell

8 -12 Southern California surfy rock vibes

13. How to Disappear

I know this is out of the realm of possibility but with her brighter, happier mindset and seeming like she’s trying to enjoy life as much as she can nowadays, i’d absolutely die if Life is Beautiful was a fucking bonus track or something. I still listen to that snippet and it still fucks me up. Would’ve been a phenomenal track

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Momma I'm hungry...

Can't believe it's gonna b another week of pain.

Who has the psychic mom? I agree w everything she said omg but who knows w Lana...

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey

''ThE AlbUM whiCh iS COminG At tHe tOP of NeXt YeAr'', meanwhile is March 14th and there is no news whatsoever...

I'm still laughing at that lie

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

''ThE AlbUM whiCh iS COminG At tHe tOP of NeXt YeAr'', meanwhile is March 14th and there is no news whatsoever...

I'm still laughing at that lie

technically april-may are still the top of this year.

giphy.gif

Funny enough I noticed someone commented on Youtube that Mariners Apartment Complex was like Wicked Game + Breath(2AM) mashup.

BTW, 'hope is a dangerous thing...' is more Wicked Game vibe.

Lana has a serious hard on for Chris Isaak.

I REALLY want them to fuck collab :brows:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Girl even saying March is at the “top of the year” is a reach. Let’s face it, lana has deserted us all to pursue a life of kale smoothies and sriracha sauce.

Hey if Lana retires and starts making a line of hot sauces, I ain't mad at it!

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Hey if Lana retires and starts making a line of hot sauces, I ain't mad at it!

don’t get ur hopes up she’ll only distribute them within a 10 mile radius of her house

UbsOye5.png

Omg I'm so tired of waiting... She better say something next week at the concert she has

It would be cool if she payed Cinnamon live, like she did with Cherry pre-LFL. Or a release date would be nice. But I don't expect anything, really. She almost never spilled the beans about a project while in concert.