Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Omg I'm so tired of waiting... She better say something next week at the concert she has

Not happening. We are disappointed at concerts during every release cycle. She just says “soon” or “announces” the album.

However, I don’t see why she can’t just put the cover and track list on IG. But she’s been waiting until like a week before the album to do preorders as of late.

Didn't she announce the title of UV at a concert a while back???

However, that being said, I think its cute how you all still think she's not going to cancel last minute

she won't. i believe in her.

giphy.gif

remember when we thought that by the end of february we’ll have a tracklist, release date and a new single?

Remember when we thought we'd have an album 

Just a quick thought:  if NFR had followed the same release pattern of Honeymoon (AKA her best era) then we would've had the album around mid November

Edit: Another version of this would've been the era starting with the release of HIADT with the full album being out right about now

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

We need someone famous to drag Lana for refusing to release NFR. That would get her attention.

However, no celebs seem to care about our IG baddie bc she's irrelevant, just sayin

I'd say Lauren Jauregui but she seems to be one of those BTD popheads that isn't interested anymore

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

I wonder if she’s ever recieved a proposition to collab with someone big instead of this boy I don’t even remember the name of :O He sings blue Madonna or something.

giphy.gif