Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Her last release was three weeks ago and was an excellent one have some patience

She promised us the song in October, I've lost my patience on October 1st at Midnight.

I'm joking, I just need new music but my faves aren't releasing anything these days (not counting ASIB soundtrack cause that's not Gaga's album).

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

She promised us the song in October, I've lost my patience on October 1st at Midnight.

I'm joking, I just need new music but my faves aren't releasing anything these days (not counting ASIB soundtrack cause that's not Gaga's album).

I remember hearing a big «maybe» when it came to the October single, if I recall the interview correctly. 

But hey, with the snippet of HTD where she tagged Jack, I think it looks more certain now, ain't it? Maybe a couple of days?!? Fingers crossed :)

I remember hearing a big «maybe» when it came to the October single, if I recall the interview correctly. 

But hey, with the snippet of HTD where she tagged Jack, I think it looks more certain now, ain't it? Maybe a couple of days?!? Fingers crossed :)

When I saw notif about you quoting me, I thought you'd say something to me like I'm ungrateful or something and I was ready to press my dear Caps Lock and "yell" at everybody here.

I haven't heard that interview (still), so IDK. I'm not really THAT thirsty for Lana's music only, I just want my faves to release at least buzz single if nothing else, and none of them is doing that now. :deadbanana:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

When I saw notif about you quoting me, I thought you'd say something to me like I'm ungrateful or something and I was ready to press my dear Caps Lock and "yell" at everybody here.

I haven't heard that interview (still), so IDK. I'm not really THAT thirsty for Lana's music only, I just want my faves to release at least buzz single if nothing else, and none of them is doing that now. :deadbanana:

Nan, not my style, to personally attack someone. And I got that you were joking ;)

But I share your feeling. I cannot wait for something new from Lana. I must say that on October 1, I kinda wondered if we would get that maybe single this month... At least Robyn is finally releasing something at the end of the month (that should get me waiting for two days for new Lana music lol)

SAcicb7.png

her shirt says "FRESH OUT OF FUCKS" omg I love her

Also this outfit is literally how I style all of my merch t-shirts... so I will probably be wearing this exact outfit in the next few months hopefully 

Hopefully HIAB is released next week because the temperature is finally dropping, and it's going to feel like autumn. It's the only season she was missing for me :flutter:

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

Doubt Lana would actually make a major clothing line, bc why, same with makeup, she's more of an influencer than businesswoman when it comes to that. I feel that with a lot of things actually, it's actually difficult for Lana to create decent merch for the public bc a lot of people do want to emulate her, and probably already have a vision of themselves thru Lana lens vision (flower crowns, white lace dresses, cigarettes even).

If she were to have something, it'd definitely be thru her music, like the racer jacket, so on. So fashion items, are sort of already out.. (I mean her team can do it, but it's got to be specialized in a subtle fashion) Her tweets would look good on sweatshirts imo

Was thinking of photography accessories, like maybe spec polaroid filters, or film even, film collab. Since aesthetic's important to her. Oh god I was thinking about her nerf gun, I'd totally wanna see that on her merch site. 

Ideas? 

UV/Honeymoon

SAcicb7.png

her shirt says "FRESH OUT OF FUCKS" omg I love her

Also this outfit is literally how I style all of my merch t-shirts... so I will probably be wearing this exact outfit in the next few months hopefully 

^ NEW MERCH INCOMING YAAAAAAYYYY :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

I just hope they're affordable and not super pricey like last time

https://www.shopplanetblue.com/product/good-fuckin-vibes-gfv-embroidered-tee-fresh-out-of-fucks

It's not Lana merch.

Planet Blue's exclusive new brand Good Fuckin' Vibes brings you the Fresh Out Of Fucks Embroidered Tee. Good Fuckin' Vibes upcycled pieces will always be limited in quantity since each piece is handpicked, hand crafted and distinctly one of a kind. Worn vintage pieces may vary slightly from item to item.

Sold out.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif