Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

what would be amazing would be a purely acoustic guitar ballad with light airy vocals and no piano

IWsqHDK.png

Guess I'm gonna jump on the train of lame jokes so I feel included..Ok: OMG, Heroin is such a fucking great gypsy jazz song 

Why 'lame'? Only Kings and Queens here.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Jump is the best show-tune I’ve ever heard! Kween of Broadway!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Fucked My Way To The Top is the one of the most innovative folk acoustic buckwheat backroad shoestring ballads I've ever heard in my time :defeated:

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

I am very late to the show but who even started all this conversation about genres? I will never understand...

Idk but it’s been a conversation since she released the songs and personally I’m tired of hearing “it’s folk it’s folk!” when it’s literally her trying to get a feel for a new mix to her genre crossing music. Acoustic doesn’t mean folk. Folk and acoustic aren’t interchangeable. They’re not the same at all and a lot of these people who know nothing about music theory think they just know it all lol

Idk it’s just annoying when it’s her MOST experimental and psychedelic music, yet people want to not consider it what it is lmao. Just because “folk” sounds good to some doesn’t mean that’s what it is. It’s really annoying when pop stans try to talk about rock influences or “psychedelia” yet know nothing about that subgenre of rock. Or trying to give “experimental” a description. As if “experimental” means one particular sound

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Bro Venice Bitch has taken over my life so much that when I went to Lana's website and the MAC video came on autoplay I froze my heart stopped and I was like "holy shit is that a leak????"  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

ZKcaooE.png

I really love the lyrics of HIAB. I can’t wait for this goddamn album

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole