Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Apart from the fact that it is about 10 minutes long, there is nothing experimental or unique about VB. It might be a cool song (it was def a grower for me!) but it's sound is not something that has not been done before.

VB is psychedelic you dumb cunts. go listen to some of tame impalas earlier stuff, sounds exactly like the VB instrumentation

Fun fact: being rude neither makes you seem cool and sassy nor does it prove your point.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Guess I’m the only one who loves the HIAB and HTD snippets

Nan, I love 'em too. And I think it's way too early to criticize the sound of this album («too many ballads!!») when we only heard two full songs and a snippet of two others. so far, I love the intimacy and warmth of HIaB and HTD.

ugh mariners apartment complex is my favorite trap song

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

old money is my fav trip hop song!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

old money is my fav trip hop song!

omg yes, love the portishead influences on there!

Not when Dark Paradise exists. :defeated: That's the best trap/moody trap/hip hop/r'n'b/trip hop/experimental/psychedelic song she's ever recorded. Y'all gotta educate yourselves. 

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Venice Bitch is a combination of psychedelic (50%), folk (25%) and pop (25%)  and that's that on that! It's either psychedelic folk or psychedelic pop 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Guess I’m the only one who loves the HIAB and HTD snippets

i LOVE everything about this era and music direction so far. it's Lana as well like she's so diverse and unexpected with albums. let's not forget that 13 Beaches is on the same album as Coachella...

giphy.gif

Not when Dark Paradise exists. :defeated: That's the best trap/moody trap/hip hop/r'n'b/trip hop/experimental/psychedelic song she's ever recorded. Y'all gotta educate yourselves. 

um no dark paradise is a country song

Nan, I love 'em too. And I think it's way too early to criticize the sound of this album («too many ballads!!») when we only heard two full songs and a snippet of two others. so far, I love the intimacy and warmth of HIaB and HTD.

I'm really just bored of the scratchy low quality filtered vocals with just piano thing she's starting to do

what would be amazing would be a purely acoustic guitar ballad with light airy vocals and no piano

Bitch, where? It literally screams genres I counted. Maybe it has some country influences.

**facepalm**

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

stream Honeymoon, her best hardcore techno song ever

ILY. The song is perfect for underground clubs. :defeated:

Guess I'm gonna jump on the train of lame jokes so I feel included..Ok: OMG, Heroin is such a fucking great gypsy jazz song 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***