Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Is it possible for an artist to release the album on streaming services then have it in music stores a little later? Say...2 weeks?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

it's been 3/29 for a good 9 hours in australia

no album :  ( she did drop a new single but it's just 20 minutes of ambient vaping sounds and homophobic slurs

Could she be basing the release time at midnight by the US’s times? I wouldn’t think that’s a reach

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Is it possible for an artist to release the album on streaming services then have it in music stores a little later? Say...2 weeks?

Happens often. Kanye, Solange, Frank Ocean, Beyoncé, etc. Some several months before physical releases.

If I’m not mistaken, Beyoncé did that I think and so did Frank Ocean

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Happens often. Kanye, Solange, Frank Ocean, Beyoncé, etc. Some several months before physical releases.

If I’m not mistaken, Beyoncé did that I think and so did Frank Ocean

Interesting................

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

What I do find wonderful is how now, all of a sudden, all these people who secretly knew about NFR’s release on Friday are magically coming out of the shadow all at the same time. This is perfect timing.

Seriously, why would someone fake news this?!??

Guys don’t hold you breath for it to drop tonight but if it is, we’re in for a treat c: stay positive, maybe the positive karma can bring us a present in the form of an album drop

What I do find wonderful is how now, all of a sudden, all these people who secretly knew about NFR’s release on Friday are magically coming out of the shadow all at the same time. This is perfect timing.

Seriously, why would someone fake news this?!??

Not to be political but have u heard Donald trump speak? He spreads fake news daily so

giphy.gif

We deserve a single at midnight after all of this, though.

And that’s another reason the album isn’t coming - the label said the album would follow the release of a lead single.

Unless it’s supposed to be a secret album and they just said that to keep it hush hush

giphy.gif

Guys don’t hold you breath for it to drop tonight but if it is, we’re in for a treat c: stay positive, maybe the positive karma can bring us a present in the form of an album drop

Not to be political but have u heard Donald trump speak? He spreads fake news daily so

True, but in the interest of staying in « control » or to gain power?!

But a fan twitter account? Power?

Anyways...

I just want her to release HIAB as the last fan single for this era alongside with its music video, and then announce the lead single, release it, reveal the tracklist, album release date, cover art a day after and all is forgiven

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

i seriously dont get why we arent getting the lead soon. she could drop the lead and still wait 2 months to release the album... the longer the wait for the next single is the even LONGER the wait for the album is. wtf 

I just want her to release HIAB as the last fan single for this era alongside with its music video, and then announce the lead single, release it, reveal the tracklist, album release date, cover art a day after

Or HIAB could be the lead and we can just have all the info at once already lol

giphy.gif