Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

you really think a trending hashtag will make her say anything?  :eartha: the world could be ending and she'd still be like "luv the way the light looks thru the trees, so serene & evocative xxx"

i love you :lmao:

Or HIAB could be the lead and we can just have all the info at once already lol

No thanks, HIAB being the lead single ain't it. That's why I want her to release it as the last fan single

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Lana Del Rey surprise-drops Norman Fucking Rockwell

Listen to Lana Del Rey's psychedelic, 8-minute 'Happiness Is a Butterfly'

Watch: Lana Del Rey's trippy music video for 'Cinnamon'

:poordat:

No thanks, HIAB being the lead single ain't it. That's why I want her to release it as the last fan single

The problem is we’ve already heard 4 full songs. If we get any more fan singles there won’t be much unheard material

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

This hurts to read

We all know nothing’s coming but I think we can at least expect ANY kind of announcement. Even if she tweets something like “I’m sorry I still don’t know when my album is coming, but I’m working on the date” I would be still satisfied. She just needs to acknowledge our frustration in any form. Like, just let us know it’s really out of your hands so we can prepare for even the worst scenario. That’s it.

Suicidal ideation canceled.

:eartha:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

We all know nothing’s coming but I think we can at least expect ANY kind of announcement. Even if she tweets something like “I’m sorry I still don’t know when my album is coming, but I’m working on the date” I would be still satisfied. She just needs to acknowledge our frustration in any form. Like, just let us know it’s really out of your hands so we can prepare for even the worst scenario. That’s it.

she basically did do that on missdaytona tho. It didn't help, you all still think the album is coming soon lmao.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

she basically did do that on missdaytona tho. It didn't help, you all still think the album is coming soon lmao.

And it STILL wasn’t a clear clarification, like all of her “announcements” this era  :deadbanana:

Bc she said “who knows when it’ll come out” I think that kind of meant she knows and wants to keep it low key

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

The problem is we’ve already heard 4 full songs. If we get any more fan singles there won’t be much unheard material

Yes, that's true. But I just hope that Lana doesn't release this as the lead single because there's just... better choices than HIAB.

It's not like I hate HIAB, I find it cute but I never got interest on it :deadbanana:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: