Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Well when you're in a recording studio, you're usually creating new tracks. I thought mixing and mastering were on the producer's end. 

Mixing and Mastering is a producer doing it (unless you know how to do it), but as an artist you can give input of what you want and basically tell the producer how you want it to sound like and they'll do it for you - kind of like giving a driver directions.

I still don't understand why y'all trash on Change so much, Lana recorded that song in 4 hours on the night before she was supposed to present the record to her label... if thats not a fucking serve idk what is  :diva:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Did you notice that in the "i think hes already hurt" line in HIAB theres a male voice?

Who could that be...

I mean its obviously Jack but whatever

i think thats just the piano going lower because i dont hear it

Ya’ll wanted Lizzy back, WELL HERE YOU GO KUNTS, white girl ballads incoming in 2019. I’ll enjoy watching you all beg and crawl back to those trap songs you shit on all the time, BURN SISTRENS

as if...... in what universe

this time around i think i'm gonna be that stan that doesn't listen to the snippets/leaks before the release

i'm in love with everything i've heard so far, and i think i'd like to keep everything else a surprise. 
can anybody who's done this before say it's worth it?

this time around i think i'm gonna be that stan that doesn't listen to the snippets/leaks before the release

i'm in love with everything i've heard so far, and i think i'd like to keep everything else a surprise. 

can anybody who's done this before say it's worth it?

I did this with LFL and it was worth it. I don't even remember which songs she teased before LFL other than Change (and White Mustang?) but I was positively surprised when I listened to the record. It was a nice experience.

So what are the titles we have until now?

- Sylvia

- Bartender

- Cinnamon

- Happiness is a butterfly

- How to Disappear

- Venice Bitch

- Mariner's department complex

any other?

Didn't she register a cover song named Cactus? 

I did this with LFL and it was worth it. I don't even remember which songs she teased before LFL other than Change (and White Mustang?) but I was positively surprised when I listened to the record. It was a nice experience.

good to know!

i feel as i've gotten older, while i still thirst for releases, i'm not so antsy about the long period between albums for artists, so this could be a good opportunity to not let the album feel too 'comfortable' on release, if that makes sense i guess lol

Okay, let me tell you something.

When will you all learn? First, you hated on VB because you THOUGHT it was a ballad, and it turned out to be something else.

STOP. HATING. SONGS. BEFORE. YOU. HEAR. THE. WHOLE. THING.

You did the same thing with VB, LEARN.

Also, this is not about expressing opinions or about tastes or whatever you wanna name it, it's about you creating the fuss and hate towards the song AND Lana based on a few seconds of snippet. You need to appreciate things more, and LEARN to be patient and WAIT for her to drop the song. I'm also thirsty, but it's a bit mental to come to conclusion and HATE (yes, that's what you're doing) way too early.

Aren't you a bit bitter and MAYBE ungrateful? She can easily STOP making music and just spend her time to write poetry and publish poetry books. So, wait for the song and SIT DOWN.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Yesterday I was getting ready for bed at 3AM or something and Love came on shuffle and I think I had an out of body experience... I mean yeah West Coast will probably always be her best lead but Love is something else and it has a special place in my heart  :crai: