Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

this time around i think i'm gonna be that stan that doesn't listen to the snippets/leaks before the release

i'm in love with everything i've heard so far, and i think i'd like to keep everything else a surprise. 

can anybody who's done this before say it's worth it?

I did this with Honeymoon. Only listened to the title track when it came out and HBTB when it leaked. Then I just waited for the album. It was really nice, but not like a life changing experience or smth :rip: 

So what are the titles we have until now?

- Sylvia

- Bartender

- Cinnamon

- Happiness is a butterfly

- How to Disappear

- Venice Bitch

- Mariner's department complex

any other?

We have no proof of Sylvia’s existence, other than she mentioned that song titles to fans at her show (and no one recorded). Fans have been super unreliable in the past (like: « I went to her pop-up store and she said Yosemite was coming on an album in the next six months because it is too beautiful »), so I prefer sticking to the snippets we heard instead.

this time around i think i'm gonna be that stan that doesn't listen to the snippets/leaks before the release

i'm in love with everything i've heard so far, and i think i'd like to keep everything else a surprise. 

can anybody who's done this before say it's worth it?

Im doing the same, i've only listened to them once and i cant even remember what they sound like anymore. All i know is that i liked what i heard, its making the era a lot more mysterious and exciting!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

- Sylvia

- Bartender

- Cinnamon

- How to Disappear

- Venice Bitch

any other?

So far it’s

-Mariner’s Apartment Complex

-Norman Fucking Rockwell

-Venice Bitch

-Cinnamon (unless that’s part of another song possibly??? Idk why I’m questioning that snippet post but i am lol)

-How To Disappear

-Happiness Is A Butterfly

Sylvia and Bartender are both kind of unknown. She mentioned Bartender but that was back in January before she announced working with Jack I think so he could’ve reworked it already. Same goes with Sylvia I think that song is older now too than this era’s writing period.

Also keep in mind in her interview with Zane Lowe it kind of sounded like she wanted to release a stand alone single in October and some said it was one that would be on the record, I’ve heard if she did release one it wouldn’t be for the record, just a stand alone single by itself. That could happen where she releases HTD or HIAB by itself and leaves it off the album. We’ll see as we get closer and don’t quote me, I’m just thinking about rumors

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

- Sylvia

- Bartender

- Cinnamon

- How to Disappear

- Venice Bitch

any other?

Norman Fucking Rockwell isn't just the album title, it's a song title too.

giphy.gif

I know this is random....but does anyone have a spotify playlist or good ones ?I'm kinda bored of my music and can't find new ones.

what

Honestly tho... I don’t want her to announce anymore until the album date is announced. Hearing all these tracks (and knowing some STILL may not make it on the album because she did this shit with L4L where she teased amazing shit and never released it....). It had me excited and hyped but I just don’t want to be disappointed because for all we know these are all outtakes -_-

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Honestly tho... I don’t want her to announce anymore until the album date is announced. Hearing all these tracks (and knowing some STILL may not make it on the album because she did this shit with L4L where she teased amazing shit and never released it....). It had me excited and hyped but I just don’t want to be disappointed because for all we know these are all outtakes -_-

Honestly, with LFL, the only track we didn’t get was RBFY. Ok, it is really cruel to tease that one which was very excellent. But i’m Pretty sure we’ll get on NFR the tracks she previews with those snippetsA release date would be welcomed very soon, though :/

Venice Bitch is like top five of released Lana songs. 

Let's hope the rest of the album can live up and have that much of an atmosphere. Keep the guitars coming.

I just know Norman Fucking Rockwell (song) is going to be six minutes of psych rock ecstasy and my bussy will be shakingT

Venice Bitch is like top five of released Lana songs. 

Let's hope the rest of the album can live up and have that much of an atmosphere. Keep the guitars coming.

I just know Norman Fucking Rockwell (song) is going to be six minutes of psych rock ecstasy and my bussy will be shakingT

This whole post is sooo tasteful wow  :gurl:  

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Mac is better than VB, its just so powerful lyrically :oprah:  

You lose your way, just take my hand
You're lost at sea, then I'll command your boat to me again
Don't look too far, right where you are, that's where I am :cumming2:

They mistook my kindness for weakness
I fucked up, I know that, but Jesus
Can't a girl just do the best she can?  :lange:

Think about it, the darkness, the deepness
All the things that make me who I am :angie:

And who I am is a big time believer

That people can change, that you don't have to leave her
When everyone's talking, you could make a stand :mariah:

Almost a month since the release of Venice Bitch and I can say that I absolutely ADORE it..Idk I love many lana songs but this one in this phase of my life is what I needed..I hope more songs like this are in the album

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...