Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Urgh not Lana teasing the best record of 2019 already! Why does this album feel like the lovechild of Honeymoon and Ultraviolence. I can't wait.

:wowcry: YES

Yall: cinnamon sounds like a piano ballad, lana change it up pls it’s boring

Lana: gives a hard beat drop with stargirl high note autotune realness

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Venice Bitch, MAC, Happiness Is a Butterfly, Cinnamon and HTD all sound so fucking good!! This album is gonna be just as cohesive as UV and Honeymoon and I couldn’t be more excited. I really didn’t wanna get my hopes up just because lfl was a mess. I’m glad this feels like another “vanity project” and sounds so intimate!!

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

"But if you hold me without hurting me, you'll be the first who ever did"

Oh man, this sounds so sad and hopeful at the same time 

UV is shook! :worship:

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Okay. Now I need the whole "Cinnamon" song. This is AMAZING. FUCK ME LANA, OH MY GOD!

Also, I want to slap people who said that Cinnamon is boring and dull, and now wants the song. Ugh, the urge is real.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I must admit that the first snippet didn’t leave in awe as HTD and HIaB did. But I kept in mind that it was only a snippet and VB wasn’t much of the song we have by the first snippet. And man!!! What a song!!! So sexy!!! This album will never come soon enough!

Jack saved her music from becoming reductive tbh

I’m torn because I want this to be the October single so I can have it NOW but I also want it to be on the album so there would be at least one more song like it :defeated:

Uh, why not both

The first snippet of Cinnamon didn't blow me away like some of the previous but wow! These snippets she posted last night are so fresh and sexy. It's giving me life and I'm so ready for this track. Especially the part where she just kind of riffs with her voice. Production continues to kill it and so does the lyrical content.

This album can't come soon enough. Idk, I have a feeling it may come sooner than we anticipate!

Maybe it's just b/c it's been one of my fave albums this year but Cinnamon gives me So Sad So Sexy vibes.

Either way Lana is in her own category. Nobody compares lol!