They mistook my kindness for weakness

I fucked up, I know that, but Jesus

Can't a girl just do the best she can?  :lange:

Think about it, the darkness, the deepness

All the things that make me who I am :angie:

And who I am is a big time believer

That people can change, that you don't have to leave her

When everyone's talking, you could make a stand :mariah:

I agree that MAC is lirically better than VB, but VB as a whole song is way better than MAC.

But I already know that Cinnamon will destroy both of them lirically, just that snippet alone had me shook. Sis snapped  :crying5:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I prefer MAC over VB, but I LOVE both and I would choose VB over almost any other song

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

VB is her best song. Mac n Cheese can't relate.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

It's a little bit of a reach to say Venice Bitch is one of her top 5 best songs, sure it's experimental but Lana isn't involved in it enough. It's beautiful but not as strong as

1. Off To The Races

2. Old Money

3. West Coast

4. Music To Watch Boys To

5. Change

[in no particular order]

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

It's a little bit of a reach to say Venice Bitch is one of her top 5 best songs, sure it's experimental but Lana isn't involved in it enough. It's beautiful but not as strong as

1. Off To The Races

2. Old Money

3. West Coast

5. Change

[in no particular order]

:horror:  :thumb:

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

1. Off To The Races

2. Old Money

3. West Coast

5. Change

[in no particular order]

And then you name Change as top five Lana. I have to laugh.

1. Off To The Races

2. Old Money

3. West Coast

5. Change

[in no particular order]

jqsvz.gif

image.png

Y’all overhype west coast so much it’s not that great

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Her top five imo are between 

Yayo (any version its a masterpiece)

The Blackest Day

Old Money

Video Games(a classic)

Ride( honestly i could replace ride with mac)

NO ORDER I COULDNT DO THAT

This is taste

Y’all overhype west coast so much it’s not that great

Oh no, you didn't. :hdu:

I mean, come on. I'm not saying this as a person who's crazy about WC, but, she'll never top the sudden change from BtD to that lead single. Also, the ending part is out of this world, she'll never top that either. :P

Not trying to fight with you or anything, OFC you can speak for yourself and express your opinion and feelings about it. I'm just saying that it's such a drastic change from anything she recorded before, that's all. :) :kiss:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Oh no, you didn't. :hdu:

I mean, come on. I'm not saying this as a person who's crazy about WC, but, she'll never top the sudden change from BtD to that lead single. Also, the ending part is out of this world, she'll never top that either. :P

Not trying to fight with you or anything, OFC you can speak for yourself and express your opinion and feelings about it. I'm just saying that it's such a drastic change from anything she recorded before, that's all. :) :kiss:

Smoking hot tea right here, West Coast is a non stop replayable masterpiece. Its dark, depressing, scary, mysterious and cinematic. I wish she'd make more songs like it, i never get tired of hearing that GTA sounding horn at the end, wow

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e