Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Some people are desperately trying to compare these songs to Jack‘s previous productions (e.g. Taylor Swift, Lorde).

It’s not realistic. All these songs scream made by Lana and they clearly show her signature.

All these artists wish they could

Interesting. If anything, I feel like these newer tracks are starting to deviate away from Lana’s signature style/sound. A lot of her older stuff was so unique to the point that I couldn’t imagine anyone else singing it but HIAB, Cinnamon, HTD, etc. all sound like they could be someone else’s songs.

And I don’t even think her taste in production is what it used to be. She clearly favors a more trendy/modern sound in her music these days.

Don't worry I adore Mel's music but it's very dissimilar and the production is miles away it's just the core melody that share a few notes imho. Nothing to do with her at all.

it legit sounds like mels production the crybabies are gonna troll her.

We practically have most of Cinnamon now, she'll release it soon, right?  :pray2:

I'm worried bc if Cinnamon is the october release then it won't be on the album right?   :biblio:  don't do it Lana...

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

It's like night mime I think??

100% for the beat, much slower in Cin, but not for the melody, I'm annoyed it's so close to my mind

It may be Schizo??? It's like a reverse Schizo, Schizo goes low low low low low low HIGH, low low low low low low HIGH, and Cin goes a bit like that if that makes sense?? 

Edit: it's the 'how can you know how to live if you change your mind again" part of schizo vs the part immediately after I win in Cin, check this out at 2:10:

ZKcaooE.png

I'm worried bc if Cinnamon is the october release then it won't be on the album right? :biblio: don't do it Lana...

You can easily put it on album. :P

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

:toofunny: I'm sorry I can't detect sarcasm online so I don't know if you're joking but if you are not then thank you, when I talk about Lana I'm so passionate that people usually get annoyed with me in 10mins :P

Nope I really like spontaneous excitement hehe

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

https://m.soundcloud.com/summerbummber/dont-worry-baby

This snippet still makes me cry

Would it kill her to chase that orchestral sound again :noparty:

Best song on lfl

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

it legit sounds like mels production the crybabies are gonna troll her.

i love crybabies as a name for us melanie stans.

giphy.gif

Ya'll dont keep listening to the snippets! Listen to it once and then forget it, i promise it will make you so much more excited and intrigued! I'm so glad i forgot what HTD and Cinnamon sound like already, its gonna be an awesome surprise when the albooom drops

btw my willpower is crying right now

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Ya'll dont keep listening to the snippets! Listen to it once and then forget it, i promise it will make you so much more excited and intrigued! I'm so glad i forgot what HTD and Cinnamon sound like already, its gonna be an awesome surprise when the albooom drops

btw my willpower is crying right now

I'm always doing this. :party:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I'm worried bc if Cinnamon is the october release then it won't be on the album right?   :biblio:  don't do it Lana...

I wouldn't worry she said she might release a song in October and then she said it would be more serious than MAC and VB, Cinammon doesn't seem to be that serious.

Lana isn't reliable when she says she might do something...

might release AKA (now she owns the rights to it) in the summer before the next record

might release Cola as the second single from Paradise

might release an album of my 25 favourite unreleased songs

might film a music video for Cherry with Chuck

might drop Yosemite and BAR as folk singles before the next record etc.