Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

The incompetency of her managers, the lack of security and the amount of people involved in the making of those tracks lead the leak of those songs. They were going to leak whether or not I was involved or vocal about them. The spreading of those files happened from a few people in New York City who were involved with Universal and who were also involved with leaking demos from other big artists like Beyoncé. By the time I received those files, they were already being sent over to so many users on ATRL, Brazilian fan pages and eventually spread across Lanaboards. So many users here who pretend to be bothered when I talk about upcoming releases were the people doing the spreading and teasing themselves, sending DMs with the songs, creating Instagram accounts and posting snippets. I was contacted by the feds to help track down the source responsible for this mess, after they cleared my name. I was simply a link in the chain for that whole ordeal. Lana herself, her team and the guy from FBI knew I was not responsible for any leak or spreading. Lana trusted me enough to share the album title, multiple release dates, lyrics and more info with me. I never asked her for this type of info, I never acted in a position of power to make her tell me things, she just did! And I never, ever made her beg me. Gosh, it is insane to even think that.

Oh wow, that last part sounds insane. That was really kind of her, I don't know if I would do that if I were her. Really, really nice of her! And I don't mean it in a sarcastic way, I really mean it. If she'd tell me such things, I'd be in shock for like two weeks. :O

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

So Abigail Rockwell Of The Rockwell estate just debunked the only plausible theory we had as to why the album isn’t here yet.... so..... what now?

Label politics is my best guess tbh

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

try not to post anything more in this thread until NEWS challange??????

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

Jesus, imagine if y’all dislike Eclipse this much even though he has shared some things. Y’all would hate the people who have unreleased songs and other stuff from Bone Thugs-N-Harmony. Back when I was on those fan message boards those fuckers wouldn’t leak shit and would dangle it in front of our faces like some precious diamonds that the rest of us could only dream about lol. I mean I understand both sides, but idk give dude a break.

Jesus, imagine if y’all dislike Eclipse this much even though he has shared some things. Y’all would hate the people who have unreleased songs and other stuff from Bone Thugs-N-Harmony. Back when I was on those fan message boards those fuckers wouldn’t leak shit and would dangle it in front of our faces like some precious diamonds that the rest of us could only dream about lol. I mean I understand both sides, but idk give dude a break.

he's slandered yosemite in the past i want nothing but extended slow torturous consequences for that vermin

he's slandered yosemite in the past i want nothing but extended slow torturous consequences for that vermin

Maybe he’s heard the whole thing and it’s trash?

Maybe he’s heard the whole thing and it’s trash?

how much do u value ur life?

try not to post anything more in this thread until NEWS challange??????

https://youtube.com/watch?v=A6NCdO9bwK0

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

At the moment, without a release date or news for NFR, not so much. Why :P

:)

Lana leak Yosemite challenge

8LQ1.gif

so.. what's gonna come first brexit or nfr?  

both were set for early/spring 2019  :makeup:

Brexit has been delayed...funnily enough just like NFR

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven