Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I’m gonna be in LA for like 17 hours starting tomorrow night. If I get blessed with a Lana sighting I promise to skip the selfie and ask for real information about the album. 0% chance of a run in but a Stan can dream right

ooooh i'm rooting for you, good luck sis!!!  :flutter:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

Well, this is messy. I stand by Eclipse tho #IStandWithEclipse

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I’m actually going to see my family then, but I have a wedding to go to on that exact date and I’m literally heartbroken :defeated:  :toofunny:

yeah. polish weddings are always on Saturdays  ;C i feel you!  :krylie:

giphy.gif

Someone contact their local psychic or sumn and see what this bitch is up to

Someone did a couple weeks ago. It was Terrence I think?

The psychic said closure by end of April and album in June.

I’m actually going to see my family then, but I have a wedding to go to on that exact date and I’m literally heartbroken :defeated:  :toofunny:

I'm going to be in Poland during that time on a trip, but I don't think the organization is going to let me go lol

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

If we look at the European festival dates...

Ireland June 22

Denmark June 27

Sweden June 28

Poland July 6

Portugal July 18

Spain July (19? 20? to be decided)

UK July 21

Switzerland July 24

... then we can hope that the album is out June 21st at latest. It's a Friday. Ugh, it feels so far away. *sobs*

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Ireland June 22

Denmark June 27

Sweden June 28

Poland July 6

Portugal July 18

UK July 21

Switzerland July 24

... then we can hope that the album is out June 21st at latest. It's a Friday. Ugh, it feels so far away. *sobs*

Very interesting... I feel like were getting the album first week of June, maybe last week of May if were very lucky

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Ireland June 22

Denmark June 27

Sweden June 28

Poland July 6

Portugal July 18

UK July 21

Switzerland July 24

And it’s her birthday. But I doubt it will be on the 21st: the show in Ireland is the day after, she does have to get on the plane a day or two before. It would be odd to have the record be released while she is flying overseas...

or after these hee

June 14 maybe.

It’s either June or end of summer. She’d be crazy not to release it by July, but who knows.

And it’s her birthday. But I doubt it will be on the 21st: the show in Ireland is the day after, she does have to get on the plane a day or two before. It would be odd to have the record be released while she is flying overseas...

June 14 maybe.

well we kinda got the same with LFL on the 21st july and lolla paris on the 23rd tbh

i76mrxw.png 

well we kinda got the same with LFL on the 21st july and lolla paris on the 23rd tbh

It’s true though. I had forgotten about that. Plus the interviews had been the week before... So maybe on the 21st then !