2. Honeymoon (Urban Outtfiters)

3. Born To Die

4. Paradise

5. Honeymoon

6. Ultraviolence (Urban Outtfiters)

7. AKA

8. Lust For Life

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Am I the only one who kinda loves the hiadtfawlmth-bihi cover? Like, listening to her sing about how they write that she's happy now (because she's smiling on the lfl cover) when she's actually not and then looking at the simple quick black and white selfie of her smiling, like, it's smart. If this was a happy song and she chose that as the album cover I would've absolutely hated it like it would be the laziest shit, but it's kinda eery as the cover of such a sad song, especially in the context of the lyrics, I like it. Like, maybe this wasn't her intention and she was just being lazy n snapped a quick pic for the cover without any thought put into it, but even then I still like it because u can interpret it in the way that it's a reference on how people think she's happy when she's actually not just because she's smiling. The pic itself isn't that great, but it's great in the context of the song imo.

qfrWuBl.png

are we all forgetting that the Ultraviolence Urban Outfitters cover exists?

Screen%20Shot%202014-05-28%20at%2011.52.

i didn't forget about it

giphy.gif

the lust for life cover is gorgeous i dont know what yall are on

I would have preferred it without the borders. It looks like one of those “Greatest hits” albums with them

I love this cover

they couldnt even edit the lust for life cover so that lana is standing straight

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

This is my favorite cover of all. I love seeing it on my shelf.

Am I the only one who kinda loves the hiadtfawlmth-bihi cover? Like, listening to her sing about how they write that she's happy now (because she's smiling on the lfl cover) when she's actually not and then looking at the simple quick black and white selfie of her smiling, like, it's smart. If this was a happy song and she chose that as the album cover I would've absolutely hated it like it would be the laziest shit, but it's kinda eery as the cover of such a sad song, especially in the context of the lyrics, I like it. Like, maybe this wasn't her intention and she was just being lazy n snapped a quick pic for the cover without any thought put into it, but even then I still like it because u can interpret it in the way that it's a reference on how people think she's happy when she's actually not just because she's smiling. The pic itself isn't that great, but it's great in the context of the song imo.

I agree, but she could really have picked a better picture or angle, it’s just so... I feel like she’s mocking us with that selfie and like she didn’t even care to pick a better one. :rip: (Maybe it was her intention to be mocking)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

does anyone have the receipts of me literally predicting a mid june release about a month ago?? i cant find it

GUYS, WE FINALLY GOT SOME NEWS FROM OUR PSYCHIC SIS @@Terrence Loves Me!

May I quote:

i just asked my motherrrr about it, and she said we'd get some kind of announcement for the album at the end of April (between 20th and the 30th) and the album will be released in the middle of June, im guessing June 14th which is a friday

we could still get any kind of information up until the end of april, but it could just be single material... actual album announcement or anything regarding the album will be the end of april

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I'm sorry but hell no. That picture is awful. And how she chose it as a single cover is beyond me. Lazy af.

this article better be like a translation or something...can paper magazine not afford a copy editor??

Maybe they just went full Lana on it, with all the misspells and stuff

Edit: She just released another poem... Read it guys... She believes in chemtrails now

OMFG I'm done with this...

Stripped of my own life

hope u gays realise that selfie and those poems i'll never read are all were getting this month

mwah xx  :kiss3:  :kiss3:

Thanks for making me feel violated... Love ya 

:defeated: 

on a serious note, it sounds painfully true

Stripped of my own life