Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Idk what's happening but my sister suddenly started listening to Lana a few weeks ago, and she like her piano ballads the most. Change is her fav, with Hope. MY SISTER LIKES HOPE. I won

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Last year we were begging Elle to create the pre-release thread, now were begging her to lock it. Oh how times change...................

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

For the love of god Elle lock this thread for our own sake

this thread was in a much worse state like 2 weeks ago than it is now

we got genuine news like yesterday, leave it open until it comes to fights and endless pages of offtopic discussions again.

although this does not mean that i encourage random posts about non nfr or unreleased songs or someone saying “so where’s nfr” for the 286th time

i76mrxw.png 

this thread was in a much worse state like 2 weeks ago than it is now

we got genuine news like yesterday, leave it open until it comes to fights and endless pages of offtopic discussions again.

although this does not mean that i encourage random posts about non nfr or unreleased songs or someone saying “so where’s nfr” for the 286th time

Which genuine news did we get yesterday?

The thread has so many pages full of unnecessary off-topic comments which I find it hard to keep in track.

giphy.gif

The thread has so many pages full of unnecessary off-topic comments which I find it hard to keep in track.

Lol me really. Everytime we actually have news I miss it because who even has time to read through all the comments here. 

If you were to pick the next single, what song would it be?

Mine would preferably be In Your Car because it’s my favorite track so far, but I would rather go with Happiness is a Butterfly because we’ve heard the whole thing by now.

Lol me really. Everytime we actually have news I miss it because who even has time to read through all the comments here.

Norman Rockwell’s granddaughter debunked the rumor that they have a problem with the albums name and that’s why Lana hasn’t released it. So it’s either Lana being stubborn or Interscope keeping it.

giphy.gif

well yeah.. that’s why we need to bring wps to people who constantly misuse threads @mods

tenor.gif

locking the thread won’t change the behaviour of them anyway

i76mrxw.png 

If you were to pick the next single, what song would it be?

Mine would preferably be In Your Car because it’s my favorite track so far, but I would rather go with Happiness is a Butterfly because we’ve heard the whole thing by now.

Norman Rockwell’s granddaughter debunked the rumor that they have a problem with the albums name and that’s why Lana hasn’t released it. So it’s either Lana being stubborn or Interscope keeping it.

LMAO

I can not believe we actually had to hear that from Norman Rockwell's fucking granddaughter. Are we sure that's really her? This era I swear to God. People calling interscope on the 29th, asking their psychic aunts clues about the album, us dragging Lana's insta friends, etc. The madness.

If Lana dropped the album cover that would honestly keep me happy for a few months. Because with the album cover you can then conjur up some ideas about the entire aesthetic of the album. Like with UV (dark, moody, noir), BTD (fun, blue skies, youth) and so on. I wouldn't mind a textless cover but I'll always love her font she uses for her name because it stands out. I just hope it's not some iphone picture of some skies...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Everyone is bombarding Ben's new IG post with NFR comments lmaoo its what he deserves

i hope he gets pissed again and starts answering lol

that day was the most news we got in months

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Anyways there is official note by UMG press release: "Lana’s sixth studio album, Norman Fucking Rockwell, is due for a mid-2019 release, with the first single forthcoming."

Maybe June (her birthday) release? who knows tbh.  :um2: 

giphy.gif