Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

They say NFR, Cinnamon and "Legacy" are the best songs on it - I'm having a lot of fun going along with this.

Ask them the rest of the tracklisting and printscreen it. Best way to shove in their face when the album is finally official.

Lana if you're reading then you better spit out that green filthy smoothie and give us an update, or NFR sales will suffer like the lost souls @@salvatore banished in the Yosemite waterfalls. :crossed:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

ugh i wish she/interscope wouldnt have announced the album so early. i LOVE venice bitch to death, but why tease us with a new sound and then disappear.mp3 for months ... 

some fuckers at interscope are probably holding back the release 

ugh i wish she/interscope wouldnt have announced the album so early. i LOVE venice bitch to death, but why tease us with a new sound and then disappear.mp3 for months ... 

their name is Lana

not to be crass but it’s been debunked from 50 different angles that anyone BUT elizabeth herself has been holding it back... i don’t even blame ed, ben, the nfr estate, jesus, etc anyone because it’s literally just her doing it for funsies :toofloppy: esp as evidenced by that elle mag interview

Imagine being the face of Gucci for 2019 and not going to the met gala... like

What is she actually doing for Gucci? Fuck all except drinking matcha lattes with the girls, T B H

She is 2018 Gucci Face's.. I dont know why are u surprised.. She just left her house with a contract or the force of lord

Lust For Dead   large.gif

i don't listen to MAC or VB often but everytime I hear MAC it makes me excited again

I look forward to this album when I turn 84

also what a serve would this be, the album cover just saying NFR

ZehLVTa.png

negAbhB.png

i don't listen to MAC or VB often but everytime I hear MAC it makes me excited again

ZehLVTa.png

It reminds me of St. Patrick’s day lmao

giphy.gif  

HELL NO. i would be disappointed as hell if she wouldn't be on the cover like that's literally the least she can do. Jesus fucking christ

bahahahahahaha

negAbhB.png

ZehLVTa.png

I love the font and arrangement but not the colour. Like if it was a picture of Lana and this logo was in the corner/on the front then it would be perfect