Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Stella watching Lana get ice cream with her new pinterest etsy shop friends squidward.w1200.h630.jpg

honestly........... i hope Stella leaks the album

Actually getting any kind of news seems like a dream. Like her posting the album cover would feel so...unreal at this point.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Hearing her vocals on Cherry Blossom and Color Blue literally makes me hate the way she sings now

Full agree. ‘Color Blue’ is one of her best and most intimate songs ever. Why does she cut so many great tracks from her albums but release weaker songs like some of those on her last three releases? She’s getting like Tori Amos, who, as the years passed, tended to do the same with her best and brightest compositions, which became B-sides or were saved for compilations.

To me, ‘Color Blue’ has more intimacy and genuine feeling than even ‘Old Money’ and ‘Terrence Loves You.’ And it’s that exact quality that so many artists tend to lose quickly. Before you know it, they’re releasing saccharine power ballads.

I hope we see something like it on NFR.

What is it? It keeps re-directing me to a bunch of mother's day gifts

Edit: nvm I found it lool

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Cinnamon is cute and all but if it’s the highlight of the album, well..

Up until this point there was always a previously unheard song that was a masterpiece (the blackest day, heroin, old money) and that is the only thing giving me hope

not to be crass but it’s been debunked from 50 different angles that anyone BUT elizabeth herself has been holding it back... i don’t even blame ed, ben, the nfr estate, jesus, etc anyone because it’s literally just her doing it for funsies :toofloppy: esp as evidenced by that elle mag interview

which interview? ive missed that one

I might have missed your previous posts, but who did you ask about NFR? What's happening? Sorry for asking :(

basically I saw this reply on twitter by an account by the user @ delczech who claims to have NFR and has posted an obviously fake tracklist. I just dm'd them out of boredom and they're telling me this fantastic story about how the songs sound and how they met Lana. Feel free to dm and go along with it too!

incidentally enough they did claim that Bartender is a controversial song that is "offensive" to a group of people - which kinda coincides with that 4chan thing saying Lana calls out a lot of people on NFR.

again, this is all purely speculation, and this Czech fan is most likely regurgitating what we've already heard, but elaborating on it in some way to make it look real. 

I'm just going along with it for a bit of fun.... but if it turns out to be true, well...  

basically I saw this reply on twitter by an account by the user @ delczech who claims to have NFR and has posted an obviously fake tracklist. I just dm'd them out of boredom and they're telling me this fantastic story about how the songs sound and how they met Lana. Feel free to dm and go along with it too!

One of their older posts is the supposed Rockwell estate lawsuit, so everything is surely fake.

And their rumoured tracklist doesn’t have Happiness is a Butterfly...