Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I don't know if anyone here talked about this but do you remember those pics of Lana and Jack in suits? What do you think it could be for? Idkw but I was thinking that it could be for a music video... since the album, so far, has much piano they could had shot a video with Jack playing and Lana singing some track like Lorde did with the acoustic versions of Melodrama.

Something like this... ANYWAYS, I doubt but a guy can dream, right?

iv9uXjw.gif

i really just want cinnamon + in your car to drop/leak so i can finally rest in peace :defeated:

nfr is dead and/or gonna release so far ahead when i don’t care anymore

I don't know if anyone here talked about this but do you remember those pics of Lana and Jack in suits? What do you think it could be for? Idkw but I was thinking that it could be for a music video... since the album, so far, has much piano they could had shot a video with Jack playing and Lana singing some track like Lorde did with the acoustic versions of Melodrama.

Something like this... ANYWAYS, I doubt but a guy can dream, right?

knowing lana, if this WERE to happen, it would prob be shot on an iphone, then scrapped and worked into the HIAB clips to make another “nfr” video :crossed:

She seems to really like silence now so maybe she should scrap LDR and become a symbol, like Prince (RIP). 

I suggest the palm tree motif on the Cha Cha Matcha napkin. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

so byron (lana’s pianist for you uncultured swines) answered a question on his story where someone asked if he heard lana’s new album and he said “a song... or two”. THEN WHY DOESNT SHE FUCKING RELEASE IT.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

so byron (lana’s pianist for you uncultured swines) answered a question on his story where someone asked if he heard lana’s new album and he said “a song... or two”. THEN WHY DOESNT SHE FUCKING RELEASE IT.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Maybe he meant MAC and VB  :creep: