Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

basically I saw this reply on twitter by an account by the user @ delczech who claims to have NFR and has posted an obviously fake tracklist. I just dm'd them out of boredom and they're telling me this fantastic story about how the songs sound and how they met Lana. Feel free to dm and go along with it too!

I'm gonna have fun with this account LOL

But honestly, that fake tracklist looks good

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Full agree. ‘Color Blue’ is one of her best and most intimate songs ever. Why does she cut so many great tracks from her albums but release weaker songs like some of those on her last three releases? She’s getting like Tori Amos, who, as the years passed, tended to do the same with her best and brightest compositions, which became B-sides or were saved for compilations.

To me, ‘Color Blue’ has more intimacy and genuine feeling than even ‘Old Money’ and ‘Terrence Loves You.’ And it’s that exact quality that so many artists tend to lose quickly. Before you know it, they’re releasing saccharine power ballads.

I hope we see something like it on NFR.

MAC and HIADFWLMTH - BIHI, sweeties, I'm so sorry, I'M SO SORRY........... 

iv9uXjw.gif

I'm gonna have fun with this account LOL

But honestly, that fake tracklist looks good

lmao the tracklist is edited as if lana herself posted like... like obviously she didnt how do they think that would fool anyone

That probably fake 4chan post was the best and only news we've gotten since January.

I posted that screenshot and shut down those assholes who claimed they had DMs from lana right before the alleged release date. I wasn’t allowed to post on this thread for like 2 months because my account hadn’t been verified haha

yeah, they've fallen down already. They gave me a line to bartender, but it's just a line from one of the unknown WM intros we've already heard her sing at concerts.