Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

just wanna say that i love every single one of your comments on here cuz you're always so fucking right!!! i'm glad we have the same opinion and both miss the Lana we all used to love, and i always look forward to read your comments <3

rt x1000000000

Not to be dramatic but I’d die for you

Actually Idk who you were talking to but my statement still stands

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

I like more this style, it reminds me of may jailer with almost no make up and very natural, the music is similar too. Lana del rey was a persona, it was never really her. She changed herself because she felt Lizzy grant was plain. 

I like more this style, it reminds me of may jailer with almost no make up and very natural, the music is similar too. Lana del rey was a persona, it was never really her. She changed herself because she felt Lizzy grant was plain. 

or maybe she just changed as a person 

qfrWuBl.png

Lizzy is this you? I love you, release the damn thing, plz mama!!!

this is turning into a ''goodbye lana'' thread

its heartbreaking

we have been strong and hoping for so long...

we are giving up.

giphy.gif

Hope is a dangerous thing for a stan like me to have...

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

just wanna say that i love every single one of your comments on here cuz you're always so fucking right!!! i'm glad we have the same opinion and both miss the Lana we all used to love, and i always look forward to read your comments

Thank you, VL. I am a realist above all things; and was raised to see when the emperor has no clothes, and at least be honest with myself about it. I find it makes everything easier and less disappointing. I appreciate your comments too, and those of several others here.

I really miss the classy, playful, stylish LDR who seemed so very much a cut above the rest and wrote those great songs that worked on various levels and were like a commentary on contemporary pop music. Then she started taking herself so seriously, started moving away from pop per se, and the songs started only working on the literal level.

Let’s hope she moves far enough away from her past that one day she’s able to look back, see it objectively again for what it was, and realize everything she abandoned, and perhaps return to it.

I actually can't imagine this album being released, like, that would make no sense to me, the thought of NFR being released is so unrealistic in my mind.
Do I think it's scrapped? No. Do I think it's coming soon? Nope. She's def waiting untill the poetry book's out to release this album. I don't get why, the album's fully finished, it's mixed, she's gonna release it lowkey, it makes no sense, but like, that's Lana.

qfrWuBl.png

Just read a leaked poem from Violents Bent Over Upside Down Inwards Inside the Grass & I will say, it’s so beautiful. The most memorable line was:

I love Chase

In me ass

Sam I am

I am Sam

I actually can't imagine this album being released, like, that would make no sense to me, the thought of NFR being released is so unrealistic in my mind.

Do I think it's scrapped? No. Do I think it's coming soon? Nope. She's def waiting untill the poetry book's out to release this album. I don't get why, the album's fully finished, it's mixed, she's gonna release it lowkey, it makes no sense, but like, that's Lana.

Same lol I It doesn’t seem realistic that we’ll get it for some reason, maybe we’ve gone mad

Did we know this interview from March? Does she say the poetry book will be out next year? https://www.vogue.it/bellezza/article/diamanti-tigri-e-sogni-infranti-intervista-a-lana-del-rey

How come we didn't see this earlier?

It's over. I'm gonna listen to the IYC and Cinnamon snippets.

This thread goes from despair to sudden hope to a discussion of aesthetics to a discussion of the ethics of discussing aesthetics to despair and acceptance and loops in the space of like 3 hours

locals only