Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

is she really putting it out next year...

omg

If this is the case then there better be more than 13 songs, or do a Marina and put out a 2 disc album with a boxset that includes purified holy water in a swarvoski crystal covered bottle from Lourdes. :crossed:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Good find, but damn!

Welp, guess this could be a good time to lock the thread and start a VBBOTG Pre-Release Thread!

not to defend miss thing in any way possible, but wasn't it mentioned that most of the articles/interviews regarding Gucci guilty were done prior to 2019 or something like that? This could be one, which might also be why hiadt wasn't even mentioned in it

edit: just saw the last few lines :/

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

i totally agree w u. it lowkey makes me sad cuz she kinda lost that spark that made us all fall for her :/ but now she's just another singer among others, at least for me. I'll forever cherish this gorgeous image of her being a patriotic wild lolita with a p*ssy that tastes like pepsi cola who actually was one of the very few artists who revolution-ed music but right now, if she was a spice, she'd be flour (and sadly not cinnamon)

ps: it's Château Marmont*, i'm just being an annoying french bitch

I hate to agree, but I do. It breaks my heart but I feel like she’s lost her flare - her fire. She doesn’t seem to be the glamorous, untouchable, unique woman we fell in love with. I miss the beehive hair, the nails, the visuals. Although this era has discouraged me with its stripped down theme, I’ll always have the OG Lana Del Rey in my heart. I’ll support her always because I feel that after all the art she’s given, she still deserves my love. I can’t help but feel hurt by the way she’s blatantly leaving us in the dark – it feels like she’s mocking us. I’m probably just being an emotional bitch but I’ve been having these thoughts ever since she started with the no makeup posts & the more stripped down songs, even during L4L she started to strip down a bit.. I didn’t like HIADT very much & the fact she used a selfie for the cover was honestly a joke. I really hope this is a phase & she goes back to putting some effort in but that seems unrealistic right now. Anyway, I still love her but I’m just disappointed

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

i totally agree w u. it lowkey makes me sad cuz she kinda lost that spark that made us all fall for her :/ but now she's just another singer among others, at least for me. I'll forever cherish this gorgeous image of her being a patriotic wild lolita with a p*ssy that tastes like pepsi cola who actually was one of the very few artists who revolution-ed music but right now, if she was a spice, she'd be flour (and sadly not cinnamon)

ps: it's Château Marmont*, i'm just being an annoying french bitch

Well said. It seems at least several of us feel this way.

I hate to agree, but I do. It breaks my heart but I feel like she’s lost her flare - her fire. She doesn’t seem to be the glamorous, untouchable, unique woman we fell in love with. I miss the beehive hair, the nails, the visuals. Although this era has discouraged me with its stripped down theme, I’ll always have the OG Lana Del Rey in my heart. I’ll support her always because I feel that after all the art she’s given, she still deserves my love.

Also well said. We were seduced by Madeline a la Hitchcock’s ‘Vertigo.’

If this is the case then there better be more than 13 songs, or do a Marina and put out a 2 disc album with a boxset that includes purified holy water in a swarvoski crystal covered bottle from Lourdes. :crossed:

And let’s not forget that “next year” can turn into “I am going to release it in 2021” or beyond. She might as well just start recording a new album with newer songs and forget NFR.

And let’s not forget that “next year” can turn into “I am going to release it in 2021” or beyond. She might as well just start recording a new album with newer songs and forget NFR.

I hate to agree, but I do. It breaks my heart but I feel like she’s lost her flare - her fire. She doesn’t seem to be the glamorous, untouchable, unique woman we fell in love with. I miss the beehive hair, the nails, the visuals. Although this era has discouraged me with its stripped down theme, I’ll always have the OG Lana Del Rey in my heart. I’ll support her always because I feel that after all the art she’s given, she still deserves my love. I can’t help but feel hurt by the way she’s blatantly leaving us in the dark – it feels like she’s mocking us. I’m probably just being an emotional bitch but I’ve been having these thoughts ever since she started with the no makeup posts & the more stripped down songs, even during L4L she started to strip down a bit.. I didn’t like HIADT very much & the fact she used a selfie for the cover was honestly a joke. I really hope this is a phase & she goes back to putting some effort in but that seems unrealistic right now. Anyway, I still love her but I’m just disappointed

I don't think she has to do with the clothes and style in general but with the personality.. She has changed all people do

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

it's like you're in my mind!! this is totally the way i feel about this. like yes, lana is being an annoying lazy b(itch)addie rn but she wasn't always like that ; she was a gorgeous and hardworking woman who gave us 4 gorgeous albums (if you count a.k.a) with amazing visuals. she was an iconic goddess : A.K.A, Born To Die, Paradise, Tropico, UV, Honeymoon...... everything about her was just so fucking cool. so i kinda hate her as much as i loved her. cuz her music was the soundtrack of ones of the most beautiful and amazing moments of my life. so as much as i try to hate her and let her go, i don't think i'd ever be able to do so. I'd probably forget about Elizabeth, but never about Lizzy or Lana Del Rey.

I’m happy to know I’m not the only one feeling this way. I agree with the soundtrack thing so hard, her music is how I remember... each song is a different memory. I’ve noticed with the newer songs, I enjoy them but they don’t mean as much. Idk it just makes me sad that this is the reality lol I guess I was stupid to believe she’d always be this mysterious doll

We talked about that article from March in this thread and someone (dont remember who) confirmed it was from last year.

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

And let me specify, I am not bashing her for not wearing makeup or her clothes, I don’t think anyone expects her to be all done up 24/7 but I’m just saying I miss her putting effort into public appearances. If anything her “look” lately just projects how little she cares about everything else. Overall, her not wanting to put effort into her look matters little to me, I’m more concerned about how she just doesn’t fuck about communicating with people who love her & support her art. I think people are pissed less about the wait and more about the lack of communication