Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

the day lana kills norman fucknig rocwekk is the day this site belongs to me fro various events and happenstances all in praise and prayer for yosemite

all my chants have been working, kill the fans..give me the lifesource and energetic blood- i have burned minestrone for decades in the efforts to kill cinnamon in coordinance for the upbringing of my child, for the rebirth of the enigmatic longliving being herself...yosemite has never died, and never will. praise be for you foolish imbeciles

To make her fail? Just to shoot ourselves in the foot, thinking it “teaches her a lesson” when all it does is hurt her income? That’s kind of fucked up. Sorry but I’m continuing supporting her bc I’m not that petty I just don’t see the point... I couldn’t think of something more discouraging than her own fans shitting on her when she’s doing more than one thing at a time

to be fair.... i don’t think she’s gonna be impacted by people voting on online polls :awkney:

the day lana kills norman fucknig rocwekk is the day this site belongs to me fro various events and happenstances all in praise and prayer for yosemite

all my chants have been working, kill the fans..give me the lifesource and energetic blood- i have burned minestrone for decades in the efforts to kill cinnamon in coordinance for the upbringing of my child, for the rebirth of the enigmatic longliving being herself...yosemite has never died, and never will. praise be for you foolish imbeciles

catch him if you can

killing all the fans

salvatore

to be fair.... i don’t think she’s gonna be impacted by people voting on online polls :awkney:

You don’t know how radio works do you? When they have votes like those, the highest voted tracks stay on the playlist so....

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

so do we know if we’re not actually getting new info in this vogue issue? like has anyone actually read it yet

There's nothing to read, sis. 'Cept a new poem which I allege is her roasting her mum.

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/10294-lana-to-release-poetry-book-%E2%80%9Cviolet-bent-backwards-over-the-grass%E2%80%9D/page-9

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

the hell going on with the zalgo txt?

juice cleanse

Ḷ̷̡̧̨̨̛̛̛̛̠̫̻̪̗̬̪̣͉͓̮͈̗̘͔̳͇̗͍̼̞̗̺̣̦͎̙̣͈̻̹̜͖̮̣̠̱̲͖͚̗̻͔̠̮̫̮̪͖̩̪̙͖̞̳̟̪̘̺̮̥͍̻̱͓̲̤͖̭̗̰͎̻̫̱̝̮̘̥̣̭͔͕̣̍͐̔̆̎͂̉̆͋̾̓͑̑͂̄͐͛̀͂̍͛̔̋̉̈́̑̀̅̀̈́̓́͊̓̎͒̈́̔̈͐̾̃̌̓̈́̇̎̓̀̓͛͆̓̆͗̀̾̿̑̏́̈́̆̊̈́̈́̍̃̓̀́̏̿́̄̆͆̿̾̀̒̂͋̔́̃̈̌̌̎̿̀̈́́̊͗͊̾̍͋͛̀̂̋͐́́̑͗́̆̈̈̑̈͛͑͛͛̑͂̏̈́̿͂̍̑͆̽̅͋̀̿̈́͂̏͆̅̀́̒̈́͒̏̉͛̌̐̂̔̋̏͌̾̄͋̍̂̊̀̂̑͂̎̍̏͑̀̂̔͐̅͒̇̍͑̃̆̾̆͂̈́͆͂̍͗̋̀̆̈́̈́́̎̈̂͗́̒͑͛̈́́͒͑͊͒̈̒̒̓̽͋̑̑͐͑͐͗̊͗̐̐̽̓͗͌̿͗̾̇͌̈́̀͑̿̀͂͂͂̓͋̀̽̂̾͛̓̅̚̚͘͘̕̕̕͘͘͘̚̚̕̚̕͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͠Ą̶̨̨̢̡̧̢̢̛̛̻̤̳̩͔̺̞̬̜̰̩͉͔͕̝͔͔͉͖͕͈͕͖̪̘̟̞̺̹̻͎̫̦̬̤̩̲̖̦͍̼͔͈̪͈͍̞̞̗͎͙̠̪̹̘̬̣͓̥̩̪̟̰̭̹͙̩̳̮̭̥͕̘̘̺͖̬̮̟͉͕̪͓͔̲͔͍̻̮̮̣͕̻̣̠̾͛͛̿̾̒̂̅̃̇̉͋̑͒͆͐̐̿̽̈́̇̀̌͆͒̇̇̈̕̕͘͜͜͜͝ͅͅͅͅŅ̸̢̨̧̨̢̡̨̛̘̰͍͖͕͚͇͎͈͈͓̘̳̟͎̞͚͇̗̘̪̘̮̝̼͕͚̗̩͎̟͈̟̙͎̯̙̺͓̬̪̠̪̻͍̹͔̠̹̟̩̳͕̮͍̹̟͔͓̟̟̝̠̪͔̪͔̙̦͕̥̲̳͔͓͈̖̙̬̮͇̾͆̎̀̾̀̿̇̌̎̉̄̃̈́̓͋͆͗̄̓͊̊̅͆̒̎͒́͗̈́͗̊̐̋͋̃͆̑̆̎̓̓̅̇́͊̇͋͋̑̅̅͌̂̐̐͌̏͌͛̃̍͌̎͗̇̏̃͛͂͑̊̒͆̅͑̇͑̏̂͊̀̕͘͜͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝A̷̢̧̨̧̡̨̧̡̢̡̧̡̨̧̡̡̧̛̛̛̛̳̜̯͙̮͚͕͖͎͓̠̥͍̙̥͈̹̦̬͇̮͉̮͖͖̙̦͍̘̪̞͕̖̱̫̦̦͎͇͖͓̥̻̖̭͍̘͇̭̫͚͎̟͇̩͇̰͇̩̲͓̗̹͎͔͕̘̰̰̜̪͍̺̳̥̩͍̘̫̬͇̝͚͉̺̫̻͍̟̩̗̦̞̖̭͕͈̻̘͕̣̯̤͕͖̯͔̖͖̫̮͖͈̲̮̤̞̝̞̘͇̪̠̲͇̘͖̥̩͖̹̮̼̪̩͔̼̜̦͉͎̟͖̰͕͈͉̻̺̦̟̱̖̫̪̙̺͚͎̱̳͓͓̮̹͓͈̩̝͓̮̪͖̣͎̱͙͂̋͌́͌̈́͗̓̇̈́̎́̾̾̊̈́̅̃͆͒͋̑̊̔̔͌̉̈͋͆͒͂̔̋͐́̐̐̍͐̈̀̓̈̋͆́͐̐̑̽̊̆̏̀͌͐͛̀̑̒̃̈́̍͛̊̊͛͒̐̎́̑̋͐͐̇̔̋͐̓̒́̋̈́̽̒̔͑͑̈́̅͊̎̈́͊̀̓͊̾̈́̿͆͊̍̃̈̅̎̽̿͛̉̒͆̈͑̈́̒̄̽̾̽̑̀̅͗̊̿̋̑͒͐̔̈̏̎̒͆̒͋̽̓͐͗̾̓̐̅̀͂͑̇̑̃̋̿͆̂̾̍̓̿͑̐̂͒̿̈́̊̀͐̾̎͆͑̃͐̽̾̐̎͒̀̕͘̕̕̕̚̚͘̕̕̕̚͘͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅB̴̧̡̢̨̧̧̧̨̛̛̻͙̠͓̦̪̯̤͖̟̥̞͇̥͖̳̩͚͕̼̝̰̲̮̬̠̝͙̙͙͚̭̙͈̯͎̳̣̪͓̘͚̗̠̠̯̟̖̱̭̫͖̜̼̮͕̯̍̏̔͊͆̂̏̌̿͌̐̑́̃̽̄̃͛͆̍͑͐͛̒̅͛̾̐̍̔̈́͌̎̔̈̾̈́͊̽̏̋̄̂̇̕̕̕͘̚͜͜͝͝͠ͅƠ̶̡̨̨̨̧̡̧̡̧̢̡̛̛̭̤͔̘̲̟̺͕̞̠̦͖͔̙̲̲̜̬̫͚͉̝̖͎̳̘̪̹͕̲̪̜̣̺̘̭̻͔̱̠͙͍̯̣̣͈̪̳̮͉̯̪̝̲̫͈̮̝̥̣̬̤̥̞̱̲̱͙̭̥̟͚̠̙̟͍̘̖̻͚̟̘̺̩̝̯̤̳͇͍̥̳̩̠̝̫̪̲̹̞͚̹͎̪͔͖͙̼͖̫̘͇͔̝̗͈͚̞̠̠̖̤̤̯̖͈̣̣̫̣̳͖̮̘̪̬̱̭̟̺̜̣̣̹̰̱̺͔̹̮̎́̃̉͛̈͌̊̋̈̏͂͋̀̋̓̐́̌̀̊̈́̌͐͗̋̀̇̎̓̐̀̋̿̃̎̒̆̑̉͊̓̓̓̌̋̂̽̅̾̑̃̒̔̌̌̃̀̇̄͊̂͐̽̈͊͛͌̾͊̃́̚͘͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅĄ̸̢̨̧̨̡̛̛̛̠̹̹̺͎͕̪̱̝͇̥̰̙̜̳̬͔͍͈̫͉̖̺͍͔̣̭̲̪̲̜̟̖͖̭̹̺̯͖͍̩̤͈̺̱͓̻̝̦̭̺̜̥͖̙͖̖͉̱͖̱̪̲͎͉̩̰͓͋̆̃͗͂̋̈̏̈́͛͋̆͌̾͋̔̅̀̋͆̆̒̆̎́̉̐́̀̔̽̉̑͌͑̇̈̒̂̂̐̄̿̓̎͛̈́͋͂͊̒̽̓̓͊̀̿̂͐͆͋͒̍̿̿̓́̉́̑̊̂́̽͆̀́̓̔̎͊̉̊̆̕̚̚̕̕͘͜͜͜͝͝ͅͅͅͅR̴̨̡̧̡̨̢̢̡̨̧̨̢̡̢̢̬̥̼̮̥͍̙͈̼̰̩͉̭̗͉̹̪̯̖̗͓̮̮̪͕̫͔͇̖̱̣̯̰̬̤̙͕̠̯̘͉̻̗̻̜͇͖͓͖͎͈̺͎̺͈̹̻̼͕̣̺̟͕̻̯̘̖͔̦͔̠͖̫̻̟̪̠̭̬̥̰͕̮̠̬̟̱̘͖̥̩͕̩̟̜͉̬̻͖̞̯͎̲͍͎̭̙͉̹̞̦͖͉̞̖͙͈̘̺̗̩̯̝̘̥͎͚̙̮͇͉̞͚̥̝͖͛̑͆̈́̔̽̿͐̈̌̋͆̉̾̓̀͘͘͜͜͝ͅͅͅͅͅD̵̢̨̨̡̨̨̨̨̧̡̨̨̧̧̢̢̧̨̨̛̛̼̰͇͉̬͓͓̬̞̘̣̪̪̙͓̥̞̲͇͖̲̼͈̫̟̥͇̥͍̟̬̦̼͈̱͎̺̱̝̲͍̠̜̩̬̺̟̟̞͓̹̻̟͚̳̺̭̪͖͚̮̣͔̖͇̞̥͖̘͓̘͎͔̟̘̝͔̩͍̖̱͓̺̪̦̻͉̼̪͍̝͎̘͇͉̼̦̖̺̺̬̺̗͎̼̟̪͓͎̪̝̻͓͔̹̯̮͔̥͈̝̫̈̄͐͒̽͑̉́͑͌̀̐̐̐̽̿͒̓́̄̅͋̌̀́̎̀͒̎͆̍́̓̽̋́̑͋̈́̾̈́̇͛̒̊̈̕̕̕͜͜͠͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅŞ̶̢̡̧̨̨̡̢̧̨̡̡̧̧̢̡̧̨̢̛̛̛̛̺̮͍̞̲͕͓̻̭͔̝̞͉̮͇̱̮̟͇̮̫͕̘̙̯͕̮̦̲̠̻̬̞̝̭̪͙̞͇͇̫͖̬͕̖̦͚̦̤̫̗̬̳̬͚̖̘̮̻̞̜̞̞̰̘͖̖̭͖̱͓̟̻̝̜̯̱̪̟̪̭̯̠͚̲͍͎̳͓̣͖̻͇̖̺͇͍̠̱̫̥͈̳̰̣̘̠̗̤̱̙̟̮̗̱̱̱͔̳̳͙̣̜̞͓͇̣̤̯̣̠̬̞̘̮̻͖͉̮̭͉̱͈̻͚̯̬͖̲̲͇̮̳͈̫͚̬͕͔̭̦̪̯̥̳̹͇̙̣̪̞̬̣͇͇͖͍̲̼̺̭̟͍̝̟̻̘̤͇̗͍̳̣͚͕̝͉͓̼͔͙̖̙͙̞̜̭̞̹̯̠̹̙̯̗̣̜̗̩̰̣̪͇͉̲͇̬̙̹̼̰̋̽̆̅͂͌̆̆́͊̀̃̑͗̏͛̽̿̔͗̊͑̔̾̈́̈͛̔͛́̽̐͌̈́̽̀̈́̊̿́̂͒͊̎̇̌̇͂͐̊̾̊̈̈́͆̀̀̌͗̄͑̉͗̏̂̾͒͊͆̏̿̂͂̅̊͛̌̓́̊̐͗́͐̒̒̽̂̾̍̐͋͋̀̓͑̏́̾̊͛̀̿̐̓̑̍͂̐̍̐̓̽́̔̅͆̓͐́͐̉̒̒̂̉́̓̑̏͊́́̒̾̎̒̊̔̏́̊͂̑̑̾̐͛̔̀̀̔̎́͗̄̐͑̏͌́́͊̑͒̓̐͂̓̊̂̓͐̄́̇̈́͋͊̿̇̅̃͑̽͆̈͛̏͛̌̏̀͘̕͘̕̕̕̕̕̕̚͘͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͠͠͠ͅͅͅͅ ̷̨̢̧̧̨̡̧̧̧̡̧̨̢̡̡̡̢̧̧̡̡̢̢̡̧̨̡̡̡̨̛̛̛̛̮͍̰̟̲̣͖̬̻͚̖̠̬̟̙̗͔̰͍̟̱͚͎̖͖̞̻̗̹͉̫͙̖̟̥͎̙̲͙͕̬̙̜̯͓͔͍̗͍̠͇͚̳̯͈̥̲̫̘̮̪̳͍̹̞̦̭̩̯̗̹̥͙̪̦͎͍̟̜͕͚͉̰̥͖̬̜͈̹̻̰̝̙̣̟͎̺̟͚̺̦̬͔̫̹͕͈̥̮̠̯̻̘̺͖̻͖̻̯͉̝͙̤͚͉͕̭̩̤̝̪̠̹̻͎̞͓̩̘͇̬̬͕̭̜̙̙̭͍̲͚͓̺̲̦̗̪̝̫͈͇̰̗̱͓̜͙̜̙̜̺͇̰͕̠͇͉̰̯̼̼̠͚̤̻̻̥̠̯̤̗͖̭͇̥̳̪̹̠̫̰͚͈͖̲̹͉̠͙̝̱͔͎̦̞͇͇̤͙̫̯̫͙̪͖̥̗̳̬͚̩͉̘̺͚͇͈̟̘̜͖̲̖̰̬̦̩̪̲̜̜̤͚͑̆̋̀̔̒̉̍͒͑̐̎̈͗̊͊̒̐̓̾́͛͗̇͑͌̓͂̄̽͂̈́͗͌̅̑̑̉́̇̾̐͗̆͂̍̉͋͗̊̐͑̆͗̓̉̑̍͋̈́̐͌̊̊̃́̉̒̉͊͂̔͛̒̅̅́̇͂̿̒̔̚̚̚̚̚̚͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝I̴̧̧̧̢̨̡̡̧̨̨̧̢̡̢̡̧̧̧̛̟̮̘̗͚̬͖͍̻̱̖̣͔̳̗͈̘̱͕̖͍͔͚̙̱̤̞̪̮͍͍͖̘͔̮̤̹͉̼̹̬̯̗̦̘̬̹̯̟̮̩͕͕͚͉͉͈͚͕͙̻̺̟̫̭̯̪̯̞͕̣̜̳̥̻̥̥̜̳̯̰̦̥͈̭̠̜̺͙̟̲͍̘̝̱̙̖͇͇̯͍̠̠̼͓̱̮̱̝̲̬̮͙̠̖̙̼̟͉̯̭̣̖͇̰̺̘̳̙̖̭̣̜̺̟̯̗͖̜͉͖̟͎̘͍͉̩̖̰̖͇̖͙͇͇̪̜͍̟̩͗̾̀̓͒͑̽̆͒͜͜͠͝͝ͅͅS̸̨̡̨̡̧̧̧̧̧̢̧̨̧̡̧̢̢̛͖̼̱͖̟̫̝̫̣͕̗̼̺͈̳̤̰̼͔̥͕̜͎͔̰̜̮̣̙̖̱͓̰̳̙̰̲̮̺͓͉̻̤̤̣͚͕̬̠̼͚͍̱̬͙̱͓̹͔͕͔͙̟̟̩̤̹͚͕̻͇͈͕̤̻̼͖̪͖̰͍̞̟͕͔̦̭͚̦͙̤̮̖̫͉̱̜͓͕̺̞͚͓̫̹̼͍͔͇̪͖̗̭̞̤̱̗̥͔̥͇͈͎̥̤͉͔̅̇̅̎͌̏̋̂̂́͗̓̑̽͒̋̿̈́́̉̎́͒̋̍̄͛̾̽̐̇͌́͋̀͊̆̐͐̿̀̉̓́̓̏̒͆̐̅͂̃̉̈́̈́̈́̒͐̈̀̌͌͆͆̿̽͊̐̄̅͛̈̽̄͂̅̀̂̈́̏̈͌̓͊̅̽̈̇́́̌̑̃̾̌̔̾͛̐͗̅͂̓̾́̏͛͆̾̏͌̐͋͋͊̒͊̋̓̈́̋̏́̑͗̚͘̚͘͘̚̕͘̚̕͘̕̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅ ̵̡̨̨̨̡̢̢̡̨̨̡̨̡̢̢̧̡̨̨̢̢̢̧̧̢̨̢̢̧̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̩̮̗͓͇̣̥̠̯̦͙͓̗͔̖̼͙͇͓̯͓̖̮̤̠͕͇̲̪̤̖̳͈̦̤̮̖̭͕̺͍̖̹̥̥͍̪̖̱̩̫͇̼̰͈̖͚͚̯̘̥̫̳̜̤̝̟̟͈̘̖͎̫̯̙͚̤͇̟͈̭͍̩̰̣̼͖̖̥̱͎͍͖͚̟͇̘̘̺̹̘̺̤̩̰̤͉̦͓̺͍̮͍̞̳̭̹̦̮̩͙͍̼̭̜̬͍̩̣̳̯̗̩͔̣̥̩͎͉̻̙̩̺̭̭̳͔̭͇͙̼̲̥͖̬̲̭̗̘̳̩̪̥̩̙̼̹̝̬̜̜͎͕̯͙̘̰̜͈̬̯̗̹̲̟̯͈̟͇̬̼̺̤̦̝͉̙̰̘͙̲̬̜͔̪͈͉͖̤̩͚̜̘̱̠̝͈͓͕͈̠̖͚̤̼̦̤͍̲̟̙͚̖͎̤͎̞̲̟͍͐̆͆̐̃͂͊͗̋͛̿̄͛̌̃͆̅̅͛́̉́̈́̐̄̆͋̽̓̀͗̓́̓́̀͒͌͆̐̉̿͗̄̉̔̆͆͒̏̓̀͋͑͐̈́̅̄̀͒̂̉͂̃̌̅̑̃̉͊̿͗̏̈́͂̀̓̇̏̌́͑̄͌̿̄͆̈́̊̔̎̓̀̊̂̈́̈́̏̃̑́̏͊͐͂̀̉́̓͛̀͂̿͊́̈́̓̓̿̉͑̐̆̍͒̃̽̿̂̓͂̔̉͆̏͋̽͊̊͋̀̂̂͐̀͂̓̆̆̎̇́̓̀̊̃̄̾̀͌̀̿̈̓͛̀̒́̿̉̂̕̕̚̚͘̚͘̚̚̕̕̕̕͘͘̕̕̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͠ͅͅͅT̷̡̧̢̡̢̧̡̧̨̨̢̨̢̧̧̨̧̧̨̧̧̡̡̨̙̘͓͔͔̦̥̭͎̲͚̖̯̳̝̳̹̮̲̦̩̜͉̹̜̪͙̭̞͈̼̮͍͎̝̜̳̳̳̘͖̳͖̤̮͎̲̫̤̪̥̪͙̪̘͍̥̺̺͈̭̱͎͕̘̮̼̤̗̦̮̟̺̪̬̝͉̫̭̺̹̟̬̬͇̜̱̫͉̘̮̝͇̩͖̣̱̟͍̘̪̣̫͔̖̹̱̻͙͖̟̜͕̠̲̩̲̠̻̱̤̙̗͚̺̼̳̖̟̝̜̻͓̣̭͔̣̻̹͙̗͚̼͈̹̟̣̹̮̘̯̪͍̖͎͎̯̬̟͕̬̣͓͕͎̩͎̗̩͈̠͖̻͇̠͔̤͙̦̭̖̜̻̮̼̗̠͓̳̬͓̹̳̪̮̱͍̠̳̣̥̭̫̼͓̯̫͓͕͓̞̺̱̹̭͉̹̯̼̼̳̣̦͇͍͚̫̞̮̹̥̖̣̤͚̲͎͇̟̩̙͈͓̮̤̼͚̫͓͈̘̼̉͆̄̔͆̀́͐̓̑͛͛̄̈́̌͗̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅḨ̷̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̭̙͈͚̲̜͉͎͇̪̦̰͎̙̦̥̲̮̟̫̜͓͚͍̰̹̪̙͎̯̣̬̦̞̪͈̮̘͖̣̼̩̲͚͖͍̟̻̪̪̘͓̪͇̼̠̣̮̱̞͕͙̲̗̭̻̥̯̔̿̄̒̈́̈́́͑͋̀͆̈́̅͗̊̑̽̿͛̉̑̐̓̈́̆́̔̔̀͑͛̂̀̾̿̆͐̾̈́̿̇͑̄͌̅̏͆͊̐̃́͆̿̀͗̄̈́͋̌̀̽̊̑̿͆̑͗̆͊͂̀̆̑̌̀͊̄̈̒̋͐̈́̎̏̀̅̓͗̏̄̈́̈͐̈́̔̈́̏̓̋̀̐͋́͊̉̿̽̐̅̂́͂́͋̎͐̋̑̑͊̒́͑̂̔̓̅̽͊̉̅͌͌̆́̈̏́͛̀̐͗̾̉̌̅͌͆̉̐̊͂̄̉̄̏͒̐́̋̋̈́̅̇́̓̄̏͆̏̒͂̈́͑̓͋͛̓̾̂̃̓͐͛͌̑̅̃̈̄͌͊́̏̇̊́̔̉́͒̒͆̅̉̓̍͗̈́̋̀̉̍̀̓̋̎̿̋͊̆́̎̐͆̽͑̉̆̏̾́͋̾̆̅͒͘͘̚͘̕͘̚͘͘̚͘̚͘͘̕͘̚̚̚͘̚͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅİ̵̧̨̨̢̛̛̛͉̙̻̞͔̦̗̝͖̱̤̠͙̼̠̘̘͓̣̗̼̙͚͖̼̱̠̤̮̳͕̜͚͇̥͈̘͖̭̻̻̱̻̝͉̺͓̝̥̲̹̥̜̺̝͙̲̟̦̩̰͐̑͆̿̌͌̒̅̈́̓̇̔̆̌͋͊͗̑́̄̅̋̂́̊̃̒̃̐̾́̌̍͐̅͊͌͒͆́̈́͐̀̀̒̇̅͑̿́̈̌̓͊̓͋͊̈́͒̂̽͑̄͑̎̒͐̂͒̓͂͑͗̌̄͑̾̆̅̋̍̓̐͛̃́̈́̒̏̒̏͆̐́̈́͌̾̆̔̆̄͑̄̍̈́̀͐̽͂̎͛̊̀̓̆̈̕͘̚͘͘̚̕͘͘͜͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠S̸̡̡̧̢̡̢̧̢̧̨̡̡̡̡̡̡̨̨̢̨̢̡̧͙̺͕̖̝̣͕̩̝̠̮͕̹̭͖̻͉͎̺̼̦̫͎̜͉͙͎̩̖̻̮̟͔̜̲͇̞̭̻̦̰̣̦̝͎̭̮̬̺̬̳͇̯̮̭̜͚̬͎̭̹̣͍̱̮̺̜̟̱͉͚̰̞̞͔͖͇͚̺͍̜̻͚̩̩̰̺̤̙̯͖̬̰̰̤͓͈̟͍̰̣̼̩̣̥͍̳͍̘̬̬͚̟͈͉̰̱̟͕͎̲̗̞̠̩̬͉͈̝͉̹̩̙̼͓̙̲̰̲͖͓̱̗̘͎̭͉̠̠̜̹̠̬̠̟͙͔̦̺̹͍̞̩̗̟̦͕̲͖̝̼̗̤̤̝̞͙̲͓̟̰̤̼̯̣̰̦̜̦̫̩͎̮͖͍̞̯̮̲̠̤͉͙͉̺̯̞̼̝̖̼̮̱̩̝͙̮͚̣̜͎͇͈̱̯̯̩͔̬̦͈̥̟͚̑̅͗̿͂̅̓͗̀͋̿̀̿̓̇͜͜͜͜͜ͅͅͅͅͅͅ ̵̢̡̧̨̡̨̢̨̧̢̡̧̡̧̛̛̛̟͓͎̘̺͉̞͎̟̭̦̰̲̠͙̖͈̹͓̪̪̣̖̲̠͙̹̗͔͖͉͕͇̦̫̗̖̰͉͙͔͈̖͕͔̜͈̣̹̪̩̯͔̺̣͔̳̮̮͉̘̥͎͈̝͎͈̝̯̲͔͔̥͕̰̰̩̣̫̣̺̺͖̫͔͉̭̣̥̱͈̯͍̼̠̳̰̲͕͕͙̪̯̫̺͖̬͖̣̼͈̠̣̺̜̫̲͚͈̪͚͍̺̮̰̫̤͍̹͇̹̲̝̘̻͉̬̜̗͈̣͔̝̮̱̪͕̭͓̗̤̮͉̭͓͙͇̜͓̲̘̼̰̹̝̭̹͕̜͕͔̜̺̺͎̗̠̘͚̮̝̯͙̲̤̤̗̣͚͇̹̩̳̘̖̪̣̠͖̥̣̙̲͚̬͚̯̤͇͉͉̖̰͇̙͔̞̣̗̦̬͎̳͔̣̟̟̙̰̫̮͚̩̣̜͕̺̺̼̗͇̞͈̠̠͊͊̉͂̈́̌͆͛͛̐̐̎́̍̓̅̑͌̎̀́̓̌̋͋͋͌̾̈́̄̈́̈́́͛̏͆̐̂̑̾̋̈́͛̍͆͒́͆͐͒̋̈́͊̔̂̾̽̽̄̓̏̐̂͛̑̃͊̋̄͊̏̒́͐̾̒̐̀͒̀̓̐̔͑̾̎̽̎͐̃̄̾̓̆̏͒̿̏̄̄̏̎̑̿̈́͑͑͋́̄̽̋̈́̂̎̽̾̈́̓̓͐̑̌̂͌̑̆͒̇́̈́̇̈́̆͆̄̒̋́̓̈́͛͒̐̔̆̆͛̊͌͌̆̓̅̌̆̄͂͂̿͐̚͘̚̕̕̕̕̕͘̕̚̕͘̕͘̕̚̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅY̷̧̨̨̨̨̡̡̨̢̡̧̢̢̢̢̨̨̨̧̡̡̢̡̧̢̢̛̛̙̣̦̹͈͔͎͓͚̼̱̺̱̺̪̬̤̞̼̻͕̜͍͚̟͉̱͔̲̟̹͈̼̻̻̭̟͉̰̝̟͖̰̗͈̩̟͈̤͕̣̦̺͚̜̥͚̬̣̯͎͍͓̣̝͙̠̘̬͕͚͕̝̪̥̱̖̠̱̙̭̝̪̪͈͕͓̗̗̱̝͕̹̯̫̞͙̻̤͕̞̰͇̰͉̜͇̙̘̘̣͍̮̪̮̣̖̗̲̤͚̯̖̯̱̗͔̠̙͚̫̱̬̩̮̻̻͕̦͕͈͍̠͖̗̩͈̠̝͇̫̝̤̰͙̪͍͓͎̤̫͕̟̬̥̥̤̥̞͈̦̬̣͉͎͈͍̬̜̖͉͉̹̬͎̫͕̮̬̻̥̙̜̤͎̼̖̺̫̣͇͓̗̺̲̠͉͔̭̗̟̳̳̫̪̬̪̯̼̝̣͈̫̟̤̞̝͖̰̱͍̠̮̖̱̘̟̪̦̟͉̻͔̰̹͒̌̑̂̽͛̈́̃͂̓́̎̐̄̈̂́̇̿̒̇̃̔́͋̾̂̈́́͂̓̔̓̔̇̎̆̽̿̑́͆͂̐̎́͂͛̑̆͛̓͆̎̓͐̔̿͗̿̊̒̐͒͐̀́̈̑̍̌̀́͆̆͌͂́̓̓̋̾̋͂̉͐̓̎̈́̉͊̓̊͆̈̓̏͊́̇͋̽̊̇̍̀̽̀̈́͑̾̅̀͛͋̈́͐̅͂̾̾̓̄̐̇̽̈̑̐̀͒̏͒̇̃̃̆̄́͊̈́̃̀͊̓́̄̚̚̕̚̚̕̕̚͘͘̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅǪ̶̡̨̨̡̧̢̧̨̡̡̨̡̢̧̡̧̧̧̨̧̫̜̣̹̩̼̬̜̠̙̪͓͖͖̯̥̼̬̬̗̹̰͍͚̘̝̠͇̘̤̮̼͖͇͎̺͚̼͕̺̲̫̻̳̩̣̰͚̫͕̼̠̩̩͇̖͖͕̹̜̗̪͎̻̰̞̦̙̩̠̭̘̼̭̮͖̮̘̯̗̱̝̱͈̟̳̳̫̦͉͈͓̗̮̹̲̳̳͖̼̺̼͖̥̜̖̩̻̹͓̬̳̫͙̙̲̦͕̯̰͖͈͙̤̩̟͔͉̤̟̖̪͔̬̱̱̜̞͔͍̱̝̳̲̹͔̻͓͕̙̜̯͚̯̯͕͖̜̙͓͕̗͖͎̦̪̺̭͕̩̣̝̣͍̜͕̖͔͔̜̫̜̦̙͉̟͍̤̙͈̤͙̘̣͖̰͔̭͔̲̺͉͔̦̹̞͙̜̲̦͇͇̱̦̫͔̠̱̖̜̟̰̜͓̻̲͕̫̰̮̩̖͉͉̱̬͎͚͓̯̖̻̥̮̥̪͔̯̯͖͚͚̰͈͔̟͔̼̤̒̓̽̈́̒͆̌̅͌̇̅̐̓̆͆͌̐̂̀́̓̇̈͊̀̅̏̎͛͐̒̓̉̽̃͂͊͊͒̒͛̊̑̽̋͐̿̀̈́̈́͊̈́̄͐͆̕̕̕̚͘̕͜͜͜͠͝ͅͅͅŲ̸̡̨̨̢̡̡̧̡̧̢̧̢̢̛̛̱̺̱̭̰̼̞̘̤̼̣̙͎͎̣̜͇̗̰̪̯̘͖̮͈̰͇͚͙͉͔̝͙̼̩̪̤̪̙̪̺̭̱̥̖̭̘̝̺̠͍̩̙͙̘͕̬̲͈͍̥͓̩̠̠̞̫͉̙̥̣͔͍̹͈͚̗͇͎̦̯͚̲̥̞͍͉̜̪̱͇̩̪̲̖̜̼̩̠̯̳̗̤̳̯̯͉͚̬̦̇̍̍̓̆͂̈́̇̀̓̏̋̌̏͂̊̔̒̆̐́̉͘̚̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͝ͅͅͅR̵̨̢̢̡̡̢̡̢̧̢̢̧̧̡̧̡̡̧̧̧̧̢̡̢̛̛̛̖͖̫͎̝̦̦̖̩͉̩͕͔̼̯̪̜̮̩̼͎͓̟̤͍̰̖͍̼̺̦̰͉̻̙̯̗͙͓͚̦͎̫̥͎̦̬̗͖͔͍̘̠̳̬̜̥͖̫̲̩̘̥̼̟͔̺͕̲͖̬͉̼͇̘͎̦̖̬̣̰͖̪̻̜͙͙̲̪̞̖̟͚̺͕͚̩̗͕̗͉̪̭͖̦̪̺̞̞̳͎̬̫̬̲̬͈͓̞̺̰̣̹͉͙͓̘̻̤͓̙̰̮̼̝̘̟̪̻͈͈̤̱̦̟͉̮̖̞͖̫̤͙͎̩̹̤̬̹̮̰̙͎̘̹̝̦͓̤͇̤͓̣̲̺̺͉͈̹̺͚̻̗̳̤̭͇̙̝͉͈͎͎̖̱͋̇͆̍̍̃́̉̈́̈́̈́̍̓̓̋͑̊̔̀̏̒͋̄͆́͆͗͆̆̋̓̒̉̽̍͛̌̀̄́̾͌̅̄̂͛̍͒̋͆͊͛̀̄̈́̃̈̆̃̐͒̈́͌̆̅͒̓͌̊̆͌̅̈́̎́͋̈́̂͌̍͗̅̓͆͐͂͒̓̊͂̍̍̅̓̊̅̏̐͗͗̐̄̂̎̓̋̒̓̈́̀̓͛̆̀̀́͂̈́͛́͑̈́͗̈́͗͋͒̃̅̊̐̓̂̂͑̓̀̓̽̀̆̽̿̄̾́̈́͌̈́͗͆͘̚͘̕̕̕̕̕͘͘̕͘̚̕̕͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅ ̶̨̧̡̧̧̡̡̢̡̛̛̛̛̥̤̱͎̺̼̹͉̗͙̯͚͖̙̮͙̹̤͖̝̖̣̼͍̩̲̙͖̫̩̣̗̪̦̙̹̺̠͔̠̻͓͉͚̥̱̰̟͍̹̻̼̺̪̻̹̞͉͙͔̻͙̲͇̙̯̲̘̥̙̦͍̗̺̲̥̦̭̬̞̻̗̜̥̲̭̣͙̳̣̭̥̳̥̱̖̏̔͋̌̌͐͗̉̑̒̐͛̇͂̿̎͛͊̔͊̌͊́̾̎͆͐͂̄͋̀͆̀́̌̊̒̓̓́͐͂̈́̍͂̉́́̀̂͊̈̃̎͒̆̐͐̇̃̀̓͐̌̊̐́̓͑͊̇̎̂̋̌̓̽̀̓̅͆̃̈́͛̃͂̆̋̉͋̏͗́͊̒͑͊̈́̕͘̚͘̚͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͠ͅG̸̢̨̛̛̯̗͉̩̹̹͈̟̥̝̱̠̙̫̖̟̗̜̜̘͙̙̬̙͂͂̾̈́́̑̒̌͒̂̈́̄̀̓̿̅́́͒͌̈́̀̒͊̏́̓̔̃̈́͛̀̐̓̈́͐͑̀̒̅̓̈́̾͒̿̒͒͌͒͊̀͑͊̄̽̑͌̈́́̓̆́͑̾͒͗̂̅͘̚͘̕͠͠͠͝͝͝͝Ơ̴̧̢̧̢̢̧̧̧̢̡̧̧̢̧̨̧̡̢̡̛̠̭̘̻̮͙̣̺̹̪̜͔̰̫̟͕͎͉̻̪̯͎͍̜̩̼̭̜̠̬͈̱͖̬̰̤̩̪̜̠̬͈̮̠̩͈͕̯͔̳̤͔̬̼̥͍̟͖̥͕̙̣̭̫̠̤̖͚͙͇̫̪͓̥̼̱̘̤̦̟̫̲̥̩̞̠̣̝͖͓͉̘̬͕̮̫̜̖͎͚̣̺̜͎̲̤͖̻͖͍̖͓͚̝̟̘͍̫͓͍̭̱̗̯̠͈͚̤̣͕̲̺̙̺͍̼͖̳̗̭̝͔̪͖̳̳͎̖̞̝͎̺̲͙̙͍̯̣̳̣͙̯̹̩͕̗̪̘̟̱̹͕͔͔͓͉̼̹͕̱̹̤̹̭͕̙̻͓͇̳̳̘̮̩̲͈͔͖̗͓̳̱̰͎̘̥̹͔͕̟̫͚̙͚͇̤̖͈̤̯͇͇̟̘͔͎̟͉̮̭̳͎̩̻͇̼̝̦̝̬̱͓̹̹̝̦̘̯̯̆͗̈́͑̇͛̊̈́̍͗̿̒̈́̈́̎̃͌̉̊̍͛̓̈́̈͌̊͊̿͐̅́̌̈́͌͐͑̋̌̾̉͑͑̍̎̔̔́̀̏͆̓̈́̒͆̀̊̈́́̅́̈́̓͒̈͑̒̇͂̄̇̎̃̓́̂́̑̌̃̄͐̅́̃̌̄͑̈́́͋͒̂̓̀̽̅̓͛͊̀̈͛̾̊͊̌͐̈͗̍̀̎͑̈́̂̇̑̐̒̓̃̏̈́͐͋̾͋̈́̍̃̈̈̂͋̏̆̍̈̅̓̋͑̒̓͋̿͛̍̍̍͒̆̄̌̑̀͐͒̓̉̇͒̑̑̔͒̅̀͘̕̕͘͘͘̚̚̚͘͘̚̕̕̕̚̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅD̷̢̨̢̧̨̢̡̡̨̧̧̧̨̡̢̡̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͚̠̜͉̲̹̞̹͎̖̰̤̬̟̝͖̣̦̩̳͓̬̣̬͕̪͉̮͎̦̩̮̣̤̟̻̲̭̟̣̥̥̳͎͚͍̤̠̣̪̪̮̯̦̼̫̦̖̖̘̻͔͓̤͚̘̦̯͖̳̪͓̲̯̲̝͚̺͇̳͖̝̗̱̻͎̟͙̬͓̳̹̤̘͙͙̭̭͍̤̭̯͔̖̪̣̪̣̖͎͈̰̻̞̬̩͚͎̙̟̤̙̘̯͔̲͇̩̩̜͚͔̺̞̬̝̼̮͉̞͇͇̲̱̳̜̲͓̰̘͙̺̣̮̯̖̗̮͍̙͍̙͙̦̖̣̫̭͙͚͔̜̞̭͑̏̏͌̌̾̐̀̀͋͛̽̌͐̅͛̉̊̃͊̈́̀̓̑̈́̀͊͌̿͒͒̋͗̇̏͒̽̒̃͆͂̅͑̅̿̊̍͒͂́̇͒͂̑̏̔̊̔͊͊̋̓̋̿͂̀̌͆̑̋́̏͊̔̃̉̄̽̑̉͂̾͂͂͛̅̃̉̔̂̒̏̆͑̃͐̄͌̇̑̔͋͊̈́̑̏̓͆͒͌̈́͒̄͒̑̽͑̎̏̃͒̿̉͆̐̆̈́̀͐͆͐͋͛͐̽̈́̅͋̑̓̄̈́̄͌͒̓͊̊̃͗̒̔̇̂̈́͗̍̈́̈́̓̊͛̏̃̋̍͛̇̋̔̑̇͒̒̀̈́͒̅͆̍̄̓̍̇̈̉́͒͒́̌͌̔̋͑̅̏̎̾̆̑̒̊̐̽̈́̕̚̚̕̚̚̕͘͘̕̚̕͘̕͘͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ

0BkLZiK.gif

Fags and faguettes, you have the unique opportunity to join the

CHURCH OF YOSEMITE

today!

qWNxICg.gif

For more information on how to join and how many of your children you'll have to sacrifice, just visit the profile page of your Cult Leader @salvatore!

k7LUAO7.gif

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Fags and faguettes, you have the unique opportunity to join the

CHURCH OF YOSEMITE

today!

qWNxICg.gif

For more information on how to join and how many of your children you'll have to sacrifice, just visit the profile page of your Cult Leader @salvatore!

This feels like it’s going to spiral into 2017 glittergate territory really fast.

i hope a splinter creeps its way so far and so slyly under your toenail from stubbing your pinky toe on rickety wood that the splinter infects and splits open your foot causing a mass spread of bacteria and inflammation and pus to the point your leg must be sawed off, just to get tetnus from the rusty saw a cannibal hillbilly used after they kidnap you before your bones are scattered amongst the pillars of inscriptions with your phalanges used as bait for the goats to slaughter so the blood fertilizes the newly wet soil so nature takes back it's harvest from a body of atoms harboring such useless desires and opinions that provided nothing worthy to evolution nor the concept of mankind all through its slander and disdain for a musical file that carries so much love, light, and energy

wow ok these yosemite lyrics are really good

please write a poetry book, i enjoyed reading this

tumblr_inline_oc115cCSfo1tsgfd5_500.png

what if you were defenseless? o' how great is our God in Lana's name Yosemite mister blocked moon

VYZgTYr.png

Never did I think I'd one day log into LanaBoards and see a huge Wigglytuff with a death stare on the top of a page of a pre-release thread.

u need to stop mixing drugs 

I had a dream Lana released the album trailer, cover, & tracklist at the exact same time. It was so beautiful! VISUALS WERE SERVED! It was Marie Antoinnette & Alice In Wonderland inspired. She was at a long table & has her hair blonde in a huuuuuuuge beehive & with a corseted dress & started to sing Norman Fucking Rockwell. Honestly, I hope it sounds the same! She hit whistle notes, re-enacted the capture & beheading of Marie, & the song was lowkey a BOP

was she on it, the tracklist

Nope... Yosemite was unfortunately not on if.

your dreams desires and hopes are bullshit

What in the frick

I am ducking screeching LONA look at whot you’ve done. Release normal foggin roswell NOW

would you like to invite some light, love, and peace into your life?