Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

All good, @FallingCherry. I have far too short of an attention span to keep fighting, and I can agree to disagree.

My intention never was to fight with anybody and it won't start with you. I'm glad you get my point of view too :)

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

https://youtu.be/xJBZWp8WZEo Is this a new snippet or what? Someone uploaded it with a song I don’t recognise

It's a song that leaked yesterday I believe. There was only an acapella demo but this person made an instrumental to put over. It's an old Lizzy Grant song

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I just came back from the Fashion Spot forum. I'm not sure if it's allowed in here to post a link from another forum but anyway - they are ripping Lana and Steven into shreds over there. They hate the cover, the styling, etc. 

One example:

"Steven Klein should be banned for this. 

OMG It's so terrible that I can't even describe

And lana del rey should release a new album Immediately to apologize for that terrible cover" 

giphy.gif

fashion spot forum KNOWS WHAT'S UP

we stan a forum with taste <3

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

And - get excited - in about 24 hours we'll get some new church pap pics. :pray2:

ooh i can feel the storms brewin' in my solar plexus area   :usrsney:

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

I can't believe there are people in a pre-NFR thread mad at people wanting.... NFR. Really hope Lana answers y'alls dms for the amount of hours some of you are putting into being angry that everyone on here isn't holding hands and singing MAC until NFR arrives.

free matcha wheat grass cookie for everyone telling her to take her sweet time uwu  ^_^

Time doesn’t exist on this thread, it truly takes me back to my psych ward days. Some of you are so special, I want to hug you & have a mental breakdown together

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

I actually don't think the poetry book and album are linked at all. Clearly she wants to push the book out first and is leaving NFR to rot away in a ditch. If they were linked, then she would put the poetry book as a bundle with the NFR boxset.

They are linked in the sense that when the poetry book roasts get a bit too hot for her to handle, NFR's old tired ass will conveniently swoop in and save the day

Norman Fucking Scam Artist Del Rey 

She's a careless con

And she's a crazy liar

But nobody can compare

To the way she gets down, down, down

We're the Unlucky Ones tho :toofunny:

Someone on reddit tossed out the idea that maybe the album will be released in tandem with the new Apple Music rollout considering she sang at Apple events and “rubbed shoulders with Tim Cook”. It’s a reach but this era is already absurd so it’s worth mentioning here I guess?

Discussing how great HIAB will be and guessing what colour the vinyl will be, of course

Translucent hunter/forest green :hooker:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I keep saying I’m gonna stay away from threads & checking for news every half hour but I physically can’t. It hurts to love you, but I still love you - that’s just the way this bitch feels :defeated:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

I think all of this is sad.. I see everyday many people unstanning her because she isnt a intersting artist to follow anymore.. I mean, im follow a singer, why is there green tea in her fuck feed :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Tbh, the last thing I care about is the fucking tea she likes to drink. She can bathe in matcha for all I care. Two years ago, I would have liked the random pics she posts on her ig. There's a person behind the music, and I'm here for that person too, not just the music. Thing is, matcha seems to be her new dominant personality trait. The music's rotting in a Hillsong basement, and the person has become someone else.