Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

giphy.gif

I'm starting to believe the theory that Lana's label or management didn't like NFR and now Lana is now halting all progress out of spite or something. 

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

i don't even want to dignify that white male supremacy bullshit post with a response, but y'all have already done a stellar job refuting it anyway so thank you <3 

it's just the way i feel

He streams for like four hours at a time on twitch so maybe he already said something lol

Here you go y’all, six months ago lmao speculate!

"There's a lot of talk that I'm getting, like snippets:thumb3:

WBK, love!

ok so if all her friends are leaving town for the summer, maybe we’ll get something ??

No, because she's going to Europe for festivals and is likely joining her friends afterwards or something. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

okay so she has 7 shows coming up in late june / late july. we HAVE to be getting a new single either before then or around that time. quote me, new song before august  :)

Do you really think lazy sis will release a new song before/during the festivals knowing that she'll then have to perform it?

I mean, it took her three months to correct a typo.

boring... i already hate that fuck poem book

I think someone said this earlier, but tomorrow, it's been "a few" (three) months since she said this:

"... when I’m done binding it in a few months xx"

So I expect an update tomorrow :flop: I may or may not put it on the "Lies" thread just to be a petty, spiteful bitch, otherwise.

Can we please have a proper Flipside on this album please please Lana I'm begging you

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I think this is absolutely true. The media, which is dominated by the Left in America and most of Europe, didn't like the "feminism just isn't an interesting concept' remark, her Old School 50s look and debutante gowns, and her songs about feeling passionate for men, which the media interpreted as submissive, or as 'female submission.'

This was Kim Gordan's direct charge against LDR, and Gordan, though Gordan's era has passed, is still Alternative/Indie/Post-Punk royalty. Gordan's opinion carries definite weight in certain industry quarters. You might as well be criticized by Bob Dylan.

So LDR wrote 'God Bless America,' 'Change,' and 'When The World Was At War' and other political songs she didn't include on the album, publicly came out against Trump, publicly announced she was putting a witch's curse on him, commented positively on the Women's March in D.C., etc. I think she did all of that to appease the forces on the Left that were railing against her for several years, though she was raised as a Democrat, as most of New York State is. She sort of buckled under and compromised or worse. That's where the early fire went, to my way of thinking. She put it out herself.

And that's why I'm wary of the PC-ism that has crept into her lyrics and interviews. She's apparently become 'Woke LDR.'

Kim was that bitch who told Lana to jump off a cliff and die already. She compared Lana to a prostitute because of the ride music video. 

Kim Gordon can choke on Marilyn Manson's balls. 

Good mourning!

sun is coming up oh why oh why

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

No church pics today?

Not as yet ... maybe she read SlowGinFizzz's post and decided not to go :whatever2:

I think they did go ... I think that's her friend Val with sis' vape (and possibly sis saying, "did she do it?") on Sarah's story