Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Dude. Calm the fuck down. All we know is it could be a minute interlude, it could be a 20 minute track with just some vocals of his. We have no idea what this will be. It’s not the end of the world. Just because you don’t like rap or rappers like Rocky or MGK doesn’t make the tracks necessarily “bad”.

If someone doesn't like a track, they usually think it's bad.

giphy.gif

It sounds good and her vocals are lovely, but i hope the song picks up a little, so far the snippets all sound the same

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Okay now she really is teasing the tracks way too much. But on the more positive side, at least now I can be disappointed with the material beforehand and not when the album drops.

Dude. Calm the fuck down. All we know is it could be a minute interlude, it could be a 20 minute track with just some vocals of his. We have no idea what this will be. It’s not the end of the world. Just because you don’t like rap or rappers like Rocky or MGK doesn’t make the tracks necessarily “bad”.

yo HW is gunning for my spot of most sassiest on boards

the fact that ya use the word "dude" 

i love you 

and you are 100% correct 

e1s11.gif

norman fucking rockwell is gonna be THAT bitch  :hooker:

Now that we know Sylvia is alive and breathing and out in the world I hope we get news about Bartender too  :deadbanana:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Maybe it’s just an interlude. But I still much prefer slow, boring snippets over any collabs (especially with MGK or Marina)

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

I hope cinnamon isn’t the only bop on the album... I’m getting bored with the slow ballads and short snippets don’t make me excited about them. These types of songs need to be appreciated in full. Hope she drops a song soon

LIZARD PEOPLE

Whew chile, she's really coming for Honeymoon's spot at the bottom of her discography with the boring tracks.

Still can't wait for CinnaBOP though.

Honeymoon is her best record wyd

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun