Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

For me the Marina collab was like an official thing ever since we got that first video of them in that store, and after their photos with Jack I was like 100% sure the collab was a thing and it would be released soon (as in her next record), but now that we know she's collabing with MGK and Jesse I don't know how a Marina collab would fit on a folk/guitar driven record with those two other collabs. But at the end of the day Lana released a record with The Weeknd, A$AP Rocky, Playboy Cardi + Stevie Nicks and Sean Lennon so I know she's capable of anything lmao anyways I remain excited and positive she will serve an amazing record.

(sorry if this post read as incoherent or something i just came home and it's like 3am and i can't sleep and english is not my first language  :deadbanana: )

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

hating on ottr? i guess that's why i hate this fucking thread 

It's what she deserves

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I'm surprised at how people are reacting to this collab. I haven't heard of MGK before Lana got involved with him (which is weird because I'm always scrolling through music forums and such), and I'm surprised at how a lot of publications like NME and Spin are voicing how unecessary this collab is and even fans are tweeting how they don't want it. I just saw the snippet she posted on facebook and there's a lot of people reacting with haha's and I'm like damn is this guy really that unpopular?  :biblio:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

its cause it was. the portrait was taken in front of a wooden wall but chuck photoshopped her in front of the car

To be honest I'm glad she did because that wall in the Coachella cover is so ugly, it would've made the album cover worse.  :crai:

does someone have Ben’s contact info? an email? i wanna tell him to stop lana from doing these stupid collaborations

I have some stuff I'll DM you in a minute 

Not going to lie, any excitement I had for NFR has almost completely gone away. Her collabs are always fucking horrible, and a collab w/ another awful rapper does not fit the vision/sound I thought MAC and VB were leading into. This is going to be another LFL-type mess and I'm not fucking here for it.  :crossed:

Do you guys remember how LFL was done (and from the demos/info we had, had a pretty cohesive and great sound), and while she was waiting for it to mix, she kept getting "inspired" and collabing with people and rushing to add songs she JUST wrote? It's fucking happening again!!!!!!!! THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT RUINED LFL!!!!!! SOMEONE STOP THIS WOMAN FROM FUCKING UP HER OWN WORK

Not going to lie, any excitement I had for NFR has almost completely gone away. Her collabs are always fucking horrible, and a collab w/ another awful rapper does not fit the vision/sound I thought MAC and VB were leading into. This is going to be another LFL-type mess and I'm not fucking here for it.  :crossed:

Do you guys remember how LFL was done (and from the demos/info we had, had a pretty cohesive and great sound), and while she was waiting for it to mix, she kept getting "inspired" and collabing with people and rushing to add songs she JUST wrote? It's fucking happening again!!!!!!!! THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT RUINED LFL!!!!!! SOMEONE STOP THIS WOMAN FROM FUCKING UP HER OWN WORK

This. Like..it's extremely disappointing that we're going to get some cobbled together mess.

giphy.gif

Idk if several people harassing him is a good idea but the the situation can't get much worse so ok  :rip:

lol trust me I'm not gonna harras or message anyone

nevermind I thought you talked about Lana's contract, not interested in Ben's contact

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif