Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

lfl ruined her flawless discography and made fans lose faith in lana's creativity and artistry, i'll always rlly dislike that album honestly it marked the start of her not giving a shit about visuals, live performances and letting other deadweight artists ruin songs further 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

lust for life is obviously a messy album with way too many fillers but it also has some of her best songs (get free, change, cherry, love, groupie love)

Imagine not mentioning Heroin in that category, but mentioning Change instead...  :dafuq:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Imagine not mentioning Heroin in that category, but mentioning Change instead...  :dafuq:

Change is great, darling 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Because heroin isn't beautiful, it's just overrated, dull and lacks a great melody. Change on the other hand IS beautiful, sweet, endearing, full of love and hope and has one of her best melodies ever. I wish people would stop doing it so dirty

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Change is great, darling 

Yes, but not one of the best

Because heroin isn't beautiful, it's just overrated, dull and lacks a great melody. Change on the other hand IS beautiful, sweet, endearing, full of love and hope and has one of her best melodies ever. I wish people would stop doing it so dirty

Yeah, okay 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Imma be honest. Ever since LFL got released last year, I only listened to it 5 times total. I feel SO bad about it because I know Lana worked hard but I always cherry pick a song to listen to but overall, I feel like there's no magic or spark to it. The entire album just somehow feels uninspired and I fear the same thing is happening with NFR now. Of course this is all about personal perception and most of you have a different view on LFL than I do so take this post with a grain of salt. :diva:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Change is messy, Heroin is legendary darling

Let's not pit two beautiful women against each other

Imma be honest. Ever since LFL got released last year, I only listened to it 5 times total. I feel SO bad about it because I know Lana worked hard but I always cherry pick a song to listen to but overall, I feel like there's no magic or spark to it. The entire album just somehow feels uninspired and I fear the same thing is happening with NFR now. Of course this is all about personal perception and most of you have a different view on LFL than I do so take this post with a grain of salt. :diva:

This is what 80% of the LFL post-release thread looks like anyways  :toofunny:

Did I say it wasn't my dear? 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

get out fat

bitch wtffff

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

lfl ruined her flawless discography and made fans lose faith in lana's creativity and artistry, i'll always rlly dislike that album honestly it marked the start of her not giving a shit about visuals, live performances and letting other deadweight artists ruin songs further 

did you dislocate your shoulder with that reach?  :um2:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

i don't know why but this thread makes me so angry lmao i hate it

i can't wait for lana to drop another song/album/idk so we can't stop bullshitting 

prbly because we're all being negative ass hoes.. we're in our dark BLUE period we're still hurt from what lfl did to us   :smokeney:

jk go stream venice bitch x

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7