Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

that’s even worse. Dropping a lead single like 6 months before an actual album release

Something funny I just noticed - I first made the NFR Pre-Pre Release thread on March 29, 2018 and the most realistic date we have speculated for the album's release is March 29, 2019... which will have meant we waited exactly a year from the first inklings of album news to the actual release x

me, skipping school on March 29, refreshing Spotify and YouTube and planning a party for NFR's first birthday:

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d2db6c1394e547236

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

Tit

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

oh yeah random guy who says he knows people at Interscope writes some vaguely cryptic message so NFR is definitely out in September. 

guess we'll just have to wait and see

I mean she said two months so if she is to be believed then it is August or September. So ... it's not like that information is a startling revelation; basically he has a 50% chance of guessing and being right. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

how is she supposed to do any of this if we don’t even have the music yet? i don’t think she’s being lazy, y’all are just entitled

okay so i waited two full days to respond to this but: how is it entitled for me to NOT expect her to do livestreams, interviews, magazine covers, etc. I'm fully expecting her to NOT do any of those things. So yea, how is that entitled? If I were entitled I would be like "OMG she owes us livestreams, interviews, magazine covers, etc." open up a dictionary babe and come up w some better comebacks

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

Sorry about the outage everyone! Always let me know if something is wrong with the site ASAP so I can get on top of it xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS