Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I’m gonna go with fake tbh if for no other reason than she specifically said the country songs were not written for the album and the HTD lyrics are from the live performance; there are slight differences between the live version and the version she previewed. Also why do NFR and HIAB only have one verse?

The fact that NFR and HIAB only have one verse is one of the reasons why I think it's fake. Also, Cinnamon's second verse only has a few words changed from the first verse, the rest is all the same, and I believe Lana wouldn't do that

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Umm why is no one talking about the fact that Bartender and Black Magic lyrics are RACIST!? If this is real this bitch is seriously cancelled

Lmfao for real, they’re super racist, then again in HIADT she did say “Black Narcissist “ and didn’t think that would come off wrong, which if you’re smart you would know what she meant, but those lyrics on those 2 songs are way beyond that lol.

These have to be fake just like that bleeped our release date from that attention whore twink lol.

She's been cancelled since 2017 for releasing Groupie Love

Groupie Love sound wise is amazing thooo

Time for the vinyl color debate again :creep:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Excuse me?? Are people actually debating whether that Twitter account is legit? Come on you guys.

This really shows that Lana screwed up... people believing she'd write songs like this, I can't.

It's obviously fake?!?!?

People must have a lot of time to lose or desperately need attention to make accounts like that. And they had to write lyrics too... That's a crazy person

~?~

What makes me think those lyrics are all fake is that all the parts that weren't in snippets sound like "Ok what else would Lana say?"

It's weird to think that in June, we thought we were two months away from the album, but it's only now that we're two months away from the album

~?~

where is rhis clampigirl post that locked the site?

where?

deleted by Lana?

I don't even understand what happened to the threads, can someone explain

I kinda wish the tracklisting and songs are true because we now would have a real release date... But the dark-faced man who stole money?!?! She'll never hear the end of it if it's true. And the title track being so short?!?!

The Black Magic one is very good though and has Blackest Day vibes...