Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I wonder why Lana doesnt talk about the poetry book anymore. Only a few months ago, she was posting poems, pictures of the book, but now she ghosts it as much as NFR. Maybe because it's done and ready to go? She did the same with the album. She posted a lot of snippets when it was still in the making and when it was freshly done, and then we only got two random snippets.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I don't want to believe those lyrics.. but who knows. 

Cannot cope with the racism and lack of lyrics in the title track tho, praying to God it's bullshit. 

what racism (i havent read the thread for ages) please explain

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

The Green Gardens Goddess twitter says that IYC is titled For K Part 3 which immediately debunks the whole account for me lmao

iyc is titled glorious according to the account

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

You, guys, really believe this fakest shit? You really never learn, don't ya?

Honestly with miss thing, the shit you least believe is what ends up being true. In My Feelings teas

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

I had a terrible thought late last night while listening to HIAB snippets. What if all the snippets she's posted on insta are just demos/early mixes and the songs are gonna sound totally different and we'll never hear the full versions of those demos?

I know this was ages ago but it’s actually pretty possible if you compare the snippet version of “How To Disappear” in comparison to what the instrumental was sounding like when she went live with Jack in the studio. She posted the snippet but was then working on the instrumental quite a bit later so that might be the case with a few. The only one I think is probably the same is HIAB because she posted a clip of the video alongside the version we’ve already heard

It just shows how desperate we are for any kind of news: even the best fan fiction is better than her silence bullshit. 

The movie thing is 1000% fake in my opinion.

But imagine Lana putting in the work to be in a feature length film. She can’t even do proper music videos anymore let alone show up to a movie set every day for months. Too much work

And those lyrics are clearly fake, not even worth entertaining lol

This era has us crazier than ever

LIZARD PEOPLE

The movie thing is 1000% fake in my opinion.

But imagine Lana putting in the work to be in a feature length film. She can’t even do proper music videos anymore let alone show up to a movie set every day for months. Too much work

And those lyrics are clearly fake, not even worth entertaining lol

This era has us crazier than ever

the Charlie's Angels contract did drag her out of the cabin in CA so..... we'll see  :lmao:

giphy.gif

I sort of feel like Lana is a bit too old to play Priscilla now, especially when Austin Butler is 27. She doesn't really have the look anymore either, in 2012 most definitely but not now.

I sort of feel like Lana is a bit too old to play Priscilla now, especially when Austin Butler is 27. She doesn't really have the look anymore either, in 2012 most definitely but not now.

makeup can do wonders though

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

do you not remember the LFL tracklist that looked like the fakest thing but then it was real....

resident sweeter

giphy.gif