Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i can't believe y'all made me go back almost ten pages to read those fucking fake ass lyrics like you guys will literally believe anything these days wtf where are your brain cells?

tenor.gif?itemid=4652942

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

i can't believe y'all made me go back almost ten pages to read those fucking fake ass lyrics like you guys will literally believe anything these days wtf where are your brain cells?

tenor.gif?itemid=4652942

I think 90% of us agree that they’re not real lmao wdym

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Wtf have you guys seen this? Apparently album is out Sept 20 and the twitter account has just posted the entire track list with full lyrics for each song

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChamaeleonSoul

not trying to call this person out ^ but i'm posting it as a reference if needed. this was the first mention of that twitter acc.  

no shade meant.

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

I think 90% of us agree that they’re not real lmao wdym

i know i just wanted to use that gif  :w8ing:

but it applies @ all of y'all who were talking about lana releasing racist lyrics in 2019

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

sis we cancelled azealia a long long time ago

dont do Jillian this dirty omg

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Ok cancel azealia all you want but Yung rapunxel and chi chi will still be fire when the next ice age hits and Fantasea II is the rightful soundtrack to the new little mermaid . And no one else had the nerve to call Lana out for what she is

Ok cancel azealia all you want but Yung rapunxel and chi chi will still be fire when the next ice age hits and Fantasea II is the rightful soundtrack to the new little mermaid . And no one else had the nerve to call Lana out for what she is

You mean, talented with twitter beefs? Lol bc that’s what she is

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Doin Time will be on the album. Mark my words.

Please don’t but put this out into the universe. We’ve suffered enough this era

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

All the lite Lana fans b like “omg the soundtrack for the Elvis movie would serve”

Girl that soundtrack wouldn’t come out until 2 years later and the song they used for the trailer would get scrapped

Noah fence cause I’m the biggest skeptic but as try hard as those lyrics sound, it matches her behavior lately. I don’t believe it but I also wouldn’t be surprised. Also as racist as black magic sounds, she did do the whole black narcissist thing which I know deep down she knew was going to stir talk.

Honestly, I usually don’t believe the rumors, but like you said... it wouldn’t be surprising if these song lyrics are actually on the album & the supposed release date. And if they are... oooooph.