Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

LP120 is the version of it with the better tone arm but I think it's like twice the price

And it’s worth doubling the price if it means getting to actually enjoy your records. But that’s why I tried to find the cheapest one with a good arm. If you don’t mind your records skipping lots and getting damaged though, one of those suitcase style ones are cheaper than any of these. You get what you pay for.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

cd’s have began production, my manager friend @ target says that they’ve gotten the confirmation order

Ok this is great news, I think we know Lana had finished Changed in June 2nd 2017 and had a meeting with the label next day to play them the album. So at the time no CD or vinyl production could be happening and LFL arrived only a month and a half later. So if that's true, we could be getting the album in August/September

WTF!!!!!!???? FINALLY SHE ANNOUNCET IT!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT HER TWITTER AND INSTA.

WHAT????? NFR WILL BE TWO-PART ALBUM??? the second part will be called... Yosemite? Unreleased tracks??

heart attack

Mmeow~

WTF!!!!!!???? FINALLY SHE ANNOUNCET IT!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT HER TWITTER AND INSTA.

WHAT????? NFR WILL BE TWO-PART ALBUM??? the second part will be called... Yosemite? Unreleased tracks??

heart attack

:stareney2:

heart attack

uhm sis noone is gonna believe a troll as obvious as you

image.png

heart attack

:stareney: :stareney: :stareney:

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

heart attack

I hope u get fingered by Freddy Krueger x

heart attack

go to sleep

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Lana send a snippet of the title track and then few days later she said that the album is comming in two months. I think she didn't lie and we will finally hear it in august. I trust her.

Mmeow~