Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I keep saying this, but Hey Blue Baby, Stupid4BeingHappy, and RBFY remain in some sort of old Western vintage salon show intro, kinda like an alt version of Miley Cyrus' Younger Now. Which, they're great in that way, but I honestly dk why everyone keeps pushing it, 'specially when she blatantly mentioned that they're not part of the record.. 

UV/Honeymoon

this puta has like 2 or 3 shows in a row starting tmrw.. and she won’t say anything about NFR. pls just shoot me.

“This next song’s from my new album that’ll be out”

*Venice Chick starts*

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

ok phew

i can see them being bonus tracks but taking up actual album space... i don't see that for them

I’m cool with bonus tracks too but DT and those two bops will not be on the album!!

just because the site died doesn't mean the thread reset and that we're on page 5

About that Twitter account with the lyrics & tracklist. The fact that it even MENTIONS anything about K or "For K, Pt. 3" should be enough evidence to show that it's FAKE. 

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

^not to mention she’d never acknowledge AKA or any songs from it besides Yayo, so that makes these titles and lyrics all the less likely

edit: nevermind keep talking about vinyl colors

G R E E N

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

^not to mention she’d never acknowledge AKA or any songs from it besides Yayo, so that makes these titles and lyrics all the less likely

G R E E N

sea green nd u've got a deal hunty. /

and. hm. Idk if any of this is really feasible, her announcing anything real new about the record for the next few performances. NFR seems real close to home from what we've gotten, and not to take anything away from the other places, but she really would've just said something about it by now (too). I'm guessing once those are over and things actually settle a bit down, is when she'll say something about it. 

I just get nonsensically worried at how things could've been a lot more fulfilling had she picked another song or two from the record to share with us to keep the next two months shifted, whenever that time frame even starts and ends. 

Also, I legit wanna know Chuck's involvement w the album cover. It's mid July, and this release has the worst advent calendar setup, the chocolate's melting 

UV/Honeymoon

I really cannot tell if some of y'all are being serious talking about any of those lyrics being plausible like they aren't clearly the work of some attention-hungry ESL twink.  :creep:

The straws we will grasp onto. Lana please drop the shit, before our collective descent is complete. 

As if she'd have any lyrics that could be viewed as insensitive or racist after the black narcissist fiasco.

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

When she said that the album has 11 tracks, was it before she teased how to disappear?

I believe she said the album had 11 tracks in September, so yes before she teased HTD

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~