Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i hope the vinyl is everest green (li never talked about vinyl cover yet i have a right to)

if it is i might go out and buy another record player. i owned 2 and they both broke so i kinda said fuck it and didnt want to waste money on another. can someone link me to a good quality one that isnt super expensive

I feel the CD print is just gonna be that grainy Venice Bitch picture, but oh well. At least we've got a sprinkle of hope for the album :creep:

i rebuke this 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

next week start calling yall local record stores bc its boutta be that time again

It's that time of the year  :blush3:

Our last chance to get any informations from her is Paleo Festival on 24th, after that she will dissapear for another few months  :rip:

tumblr_oh5ymxVl201rlfl6ro1_540.gif

I feel like Lana took a musty crusty pic of her herb garden for the album cover, I just feel like we might be disappointed with it idk

I mean it could be amazing but the NFR single covers have been utterly atrocious it's not even funny in the slightest. Truly trumatic.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

i didn't realize how hard i was thirsting for this album until kind of recently. i really hope it's more like MAC/VB than HIADTC-WIMM-AATBWII-BIHI

i can't wait to walk into a store to buy it too

i remember when LFL was coming out i was at target @ 8 AM or whenever it was opening to buy it but they hadn't put it out yet and me, some other girl, and like a 70 yr old man (maybe graham?) were swarming the music section looking for it. we made the employees go to the back to find it but they said they weren't sure if they had it so i had to drive 30 minutes to a different target lmao

good times. my target better get their shit in order this time around

i hope the vinyl is everest green (li never talked about vinyl cover yet i have a right to)

if it is i might go out and buy another record player. i owned 2 and they both broke so i kinda said fuck it and didnt want to waste money on another. can someone link me to a good quality one that isnt super expensive

https://www.fluance.com/rt80-turntable-ai40-powered-bookshelf-speakers

This is the most reasonably priced turntable I can find that isn’t complete garbage. It’s a bundle with the speakers, so they’ll be compatible and more affordable than buying separately. Just stay away from anything with “built in” speakers or an arm you can’t adjust if you want it to work properly for more than a month (if even that). But you might as well treat yourself before NFR comes out because it’ll probably sound phenomenal on vinyl.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

cd’s have began production, my manager friend @ target says that they’ve gotten the confirmation order

Don't u toy with us like this. The good Hillsong lordt knows if youre lying and he will tell Lana during her prayer session   :read:

if it takes around a month to get that kinda stuff done, though, it would make sense maybe? This is the kind of rumor I'd love to be true. 

https://www.fluance.com/rt80-turntable-ai40-powered-bookshelf-speakers

This is the most reasonably priced turntable I can find that isn’t complete garbage. It’s a bundle with the speakers, so they’ll be compatible and more affordable than buying separately. Just stay away from anything with “built in” speakers or an arm you can’t adjust if you want it to work properly for more than a month (if even that). But you might as well treat yourself before NFR comes out because it’ll probably sound phenomenal on vinyl.

$379...

tenor.gif?itemid=10141006

edit: lol wait theres one for 169 okay maybe i will purchase

i didn't realize how hard i was thirsting for this album until kind of recently. i really hope it's more like MAC/VB than HIADTC-WIMM-AATBWII-BIHI

i can't wait to walk into a store to buy it too

i remember when LFL was coming out i was at target @ 8 AM or whenever it was opening to buy it but they hadn't put it out yet and me, some other girl, and like a 70 yr old man (maybe graham?) were swarming the music section looking for it. we made the employees go to the back to find it but they said they weren't sure if they had it so i had to drive 30 minutes to a different target lmao

good times. my target better get their shit in order this time around

DEAD 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

i CANNOT believe y'all. are you really going to buy the vinyl and give her coins after what we've been through? cowards   :eartha2:

i mean waiting a long time for music and being deceived and left in the dark about it all is very annoying and shit, but there are like actual problems in the world... i’m not not buying her album because she made me wait ~2 years, which is relatively normal/even short for artists lol

Audio Technica LP60 are also pretty good and only $100 :creep:

It has a terrible tone arm. It’s not adjustable and and is too heavy. Not only will it damage your records, but most records will skip constantly too. Almost everything is unplayable (including UV deluxe vinyl). I used to have one of these. Don’t waste your money on a turntable with an arm like that (unless you’re a billionaire, then who cares), it’ll cost way more in the long run.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

some of you need to get skinny, get upgraded, get with the times. stan @@bunoner today

It has a terrible tone arm. It’s not adjustable and and is too heavy. Not only will it damage your records, but most records will skip constantly too. Almost everything is unplayable (including UV deluxe vinyl). I used to have one of these. Don’t waste your money on a turntable with an arm like that (unless you’re a billionaire, then who cares), it’ll cost way more in the long run.

LP120 is the version of it with the better tone arm but I think it's like twice the price 

i CANNOT believe y'all. are you really going to buy the vinyl and give her coins after what we've been through? cowards :eartha2:

gays are weak. one day the say theyre done, the next day they throw money at her