Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

It shooks me to my core how simply happy and healthy she looks in this pic. I'm fine with her not releasing music in a million years if she keeps being happy I just love her :icant: 

ZKcaooE.png

Yeah I thought that, too ... filters again

Probably took by a phone that automatically smooths the face, im pretty sure like every phone now does it automatically without you choosing it.

Yall always always talk about her face and as someone who works in an extremely visual field I'm genuinely concerned about the fact that I see literally nothing wrong with it :noparty: All I see is a daisy fresh woman with cheeks you just wanna take a bite of

ZKcaooE.png

Yall always always talk about her face and as someone who works in an extremely visual field I'm genuinely concerned about the fact that I see literally nothing wrong with it :noparty: All I see is a daisy fresh woman with cheeks you just wanna take a bite of

Oh no I'm not talking negatively about her real face!!! It just looks heavily edited in that photo, that's what concerns me.

Oh no I'm not talking negatively about her real face!!! It just looks heavily edited in that photo, that's what concerns me.

I wasn't calling you out dw! That just concerns me as well personally bc I use photoshop every day that God makes on this green earth and can't notice it for the life of me lol

ZKcaooE.png

Btw the cashier girl at the skate clothing shop I went to yesterday had Lana's EXACT same M tattoo on her hand. She was pretty and funny and I had to muster up all my courage not to hit on her I mean it can't be a coincidence. Wonder why she chose this tattoo in particular since it's such a personal one. Can't be mistaken.

ZKcaooE.png