Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I'm so confused, I don't know if I should trust the person who said NFR is coming in August. Does he even have a proof?

On a FB group, two more people said she said last night it was out in August...

Unless she says otherwise at her next shows, I'll tell myself it's out in September. 

wait so was the target thing bullshit? 

Who knows but even if it comes out in September, Interscope could have begun physical production of it. 

August / early Sept makes sense because there are so many side projects coming from her that it would seem like an orgy of Lana if NFR came out later than Sept: There's the CA song, the Disney song (probably for Maleficent), the MGK collab that he could release anytime, the Jess R collab, the possible Taylor collab. One of her dancers did say that she would dominate the rest of the year... And there's the book. 

Unless we have video evidence of her saying it. Then any claim is irrelevant and if you believe it you’re clutching at straws. Don’t do it to yourself you will be disappointed. I’d just anticipate it will be released in September that way you won’t be disappointed and suicidal on August 31st if nothing happens.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

idk if the short hair ruins it for me but everytime she wears a dress it just looks so fucking weird idk why. ++ that fucking neon eyeliner from like a week ago did she do it again or does is genuinely won't come off?? i have so many questions?? + can't she wear vintage dresses and converse again cuz this was a look and these boots ain't it

I think it’s the hair, the eyelashes & makeup overall isn’t as glam either.

Feel like pure shit just want the vintage dresses back x

I’m dying for her to perform Blue Jeans at her next show, so excited I hope she sings it

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

idk if the short hair ruins it for me but everytime she wears a dress it just looks so fucking weird idk why. ++ that fucking neon eyeliner from like a week ago did she do it again or does is genuinely won't come off?? i have so many questions?? + can't she wear vintage dresses and converse again cuz this was a look and these boots ain't it

Short? 

So her next show is Sunday? The latitude festival? I can't believe we are entering the final third of July and we are still as in the dark about everything as we were in February. Utter insanity. 

I actually don't mind shorter hair. She might look slightly more mature with it but I kinda appreciate that. 

So her next show is Sunday? The latitude festival? I can't believe we are entering the final third of July and we are still as in the dark about everything as we were in February. Utter insanity. 

I actually don't mind shorter hair. She might look slightly more mature with it but I kinda appreciate that. 

I think that she's performing today. 

giphy.gif

She's playing in spain today

I'm so fucking over her and this album. I do not give a rat's ass about it anymore! (which in Lanaboards language 2019 means I will still be in this thread, believing every single rumor and speculation and shitposting daily)

I really hope she'll announce it after the last festival date... I'm so tired of coming here with no actual news of anything but she got me in her grasp so tight that I fear I'm missing something if I don't come here all the time.. 

im so over her pretty little things fashion nova boohoo boots, its summer hoe wear some sandals!